Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #4

4 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Ms V can be a bit of a wafe at times, like Jane. That's why they get on so well. Jane likes to fuck, V is a romantic. So having Dick once would not be enough. 

Now Katia she likes Dick a lot and he just pissed away a chance to feel that poonany around his member.

What the hell is he thinking?

I think Dick and Katia ARE screwing but only off camera. Like I said, I think D has "permission" but they only do it in the un-cammed bathroom because she does want to fuck on camera. She's fine with foreplay in the open but not the down and dirty.

1 hour ago, xenontrioxide said:

I think they ARE screwing but only off camera. Like I said, I think D has "permission" but they only do it in the un-cammed bathroom because she does want to fuck on camera. She's fine with foreplay in the open but not the down and dirty.

Once again write I am guessing 

11 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Every time I see Dick with Katia, I hear that classic tune from Nina Simone " I want a little sugar in my bowl."

I think of the scene from the movie "Valentino" with Rudolf Nureyev trying to bed Michelle Phillips in a tent on a movie set.

1 minute ago, thomas979 said:

she's such a tease, and it seems she's afraid of the cams so not likely we will ever see her and dick getting it on

Unless she gets really stoned and forgets herself!  But I think you're right. The un-cammed bathroom is a part of their routine. They probably won't break that.

1 hour ago, thomas979 said:

she's such a tease, and it seems she's afraid of the cams so not likely we will ever see her and dick getting it on

If she took bath very freely it's mean that "she afraid of the cams"?

5 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

she don't want to fuck on cam but she's not afraid about them 

she was already seen naked in the bathroom without problems

• Like 1