Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #4

7 minutes ago, nadiuska said:

Anche stanotte calmi. Al mattino Dick freddino esce e va al lavoro.... peccato, coppia un pò in crisi (più che altro lui...)

They had good sex in front of the free cam yesterday. They both liked it. And there was a lot of love after sex during the cooling down on the sofa.

Earlier this evening, Jane spent a lot of time preparing a meal from a recipe card, and she was really pleased that Dick liked it.  They then shared a bath together and it was all love and cuddles.  Finally, Jane tried to give Dick a BJ and for some reason or another couldn't get him off - no matter how much she tried with some spectacular deep throat moves, he remained as limp as a wet sock.  Dick said something to her and she gave up.  When Dick left the bathroom Jane was visibly upset.  They then went to bed and straight to sleep.  However, looking in on the apartment a short time ago, Jane was up again, sitting naked in the LR, looking depressed.  I wonder if she's a bit concerned that she couldn't arouse her man as easily as she used to.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, franklin said:

Earlier this evening, Jane spent a lot of time preparing a meal from a recipe card, and she was really pleased that Dick liked it.  They then shared a bath together and it was all love and cuddles.  Finally, Jane tried to give Dick a BJ and for some reason or another couldn't get him off - no matter how much she tried with some spectacular deep throat moves, he remained as limp as a wet sock.  Dick said something to her and she gave up.  When Dick left the bathroom Jane was visibly upset.  They then went to bed and straight to sleep.  However, looking in on the apartment a short time ago, Jane was up again, sitting naked in the LR, looking depressed.  I wonder if she's a bit concerned that she couldn't arouse her man as easily as she used to.

Were you having trouble with buffering on this site. Just wondering because I was.

2 hours ago, franklin said:

Just to continue - Jane with the same position naked on the sofa, about 03:50 (they local time) Dick left (probably for work, this guy work quite hard) after he eat make some stretching as usual Jane helped him with some stuff that he took with and Jane continue from the point she stopped earlier

La crisi continua, Jane se ne stà in disparte,Dick sembra preoccupato.... Forse ha problemi a gestire il matrimonio con Jane e Jewell che gli piace troppo ma forse non accetta di essere il terzo incomodo e non lo vuole dividere??? comunque è venerdì, vediamo se arriva qualcuno a trovare Jane...

Il y a 7 heures, xenontrioxide a dit :

Were you having trouble with buffering on this site. Just wondering because I was.

A couple of dropouts, but I think it only occurs when there's a sudden rush of people logging onto a single cam and taking up the bandwidth.

15:00 St Petersburg time

Interesting!  A delivery of new sex toys, currently being photographed by Jane.  However, the new purple dildo appears to be smaller than Dick's dick...

1 minute ago, franklin said:

15:00 St Petersburg time

Interesting!  A delivery of new sex toys, currently being photographed by Jane.  However, the new purple dildo appears to be smaller than Dick's dick...

Does this suggest possible camming to you?

il y a 4 minutes, xenontrioxide a dit :

Does this suggest possible camming to you?

She's just gone to the bedroom after washing and lubing the dildo and foxtail butt plug.  Possible test run?