Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #4

il y a 18 minutes, xenontrioxide a dit :

I'm trying not to watch. I don't want to use up non-members limited playback time. It always seems to run out when things get interesting.

Clear cookies and cache from your browser and you'll get a reset of time available - it's what I used to do.

• Like 1

Aveva già dei toys, palline anali . La coda non sono in molte in Rlc ad averla ,il dildo con la base presuppone che voglia usarlo da sola...

Slip e vestaglietta ok, vediamo come la prende il buon Jack, se cioè fa la "pace" o la usa come una bambola ( e stasera messa così come prima .......)

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I very seldom watch this apartment but I've seen this ponytail guy several times now.  Is Jane fucking him when Dick is gone?

Other's may disagree but my theory is that she is in a sort of threesome with hime and his girlfriend who we call Miss V. But I could be wrong. She did have his cockin her mouth at least once that we know of

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, xenontrioxide said:

Other's may disagree but my theory is that she is in a sort of threesome with hime and his girlfriend who we call Miss V. But I could be wrong. She did have his cockin her mouth at least once that we know of

Interesting.  Thanks.  I've never seen this Miss V so I'll have to check more often.  If Jane has had his cock in her mouth then chances are she's fucking him.  Just maybe off camera in case Dick subscribes to RLC and might see them