Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #4

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Interesting.  Thanks.  I've never seen this Miss V so I'll have to check more often.  If Jane has had his cock in her mouth then chances are she's fucking him.  Just maybe off camera in case Dick subscribes to RLC and might see them

He knows about it! Miss V blew him a short time later. I don't think anyone is in the dark except us. check the post for the past 3 weekends. It's a friggins soap opera

1 minute ago, xenontrioxide said:

He knows about it! Miss V blew him a short time later. I don't think anyone is in the dark except us. check the post for the past 3 weekends. It's a friggins soap opera

Thanks, I'll do that.

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Thanks, I'll do that.

Dick is fooling around with a girl we call Katia, He and Jane have had threesomes with a little tomboy we call Jewell, and they both flew off to Italy last year for an orgy weekend with Sasha and Masha Sex sex sex sex....

Just now, xenontrioxide said:

Dick is fooling around with a girl we call Katia, He and Jane have had threesomes with a little tomboy we call Jewell, and they both flew off to Italy last year for an orgy weekend with Sasha and Masha Sex sex sex sex....

Damn I wish I could have seen that.  You're right, it all sounds like a big soap opera and I HATE soap operas

Just now, xenontrioxide said:

You found it? there are several bits and pieces. There is also a 50 min video of Sasha banging Jane on the fold-out in Sasha's living room.  worth a look.  Many are mis-labeled

No I haven't found it.  I'm busy watching Salma and Oyla in B4 hoping they will get it on pretty soon.  I will check into those vids later tonight after everything is over.

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Jane is playing with fire. 

Where's Ms. V or Jewel ?

Dick is in the streets we know that it's the weekend. Maybe this is who she sent the photos she took today. 

I think Dick is coming home. Jane is cooking.