Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #4

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

No they are swingers to some degree and they push the boundaries to have fun.

I understant the swingers part. But what we are witnessing, the kiss and touching... this shouldnt happen... and NEVER happened in front on the cameras, right? My point is: is this new?

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

No they are swingers to some degree and they push the boundaries to have fun.

Eventually that fun will turn into another Masha Apartment.  Days of Our Lives Part #2.  :biggrin:

• Like 2

Just now, thedot said:

I understant the swingers part. But what we are witnessing, the kiss and touching... this shouldnt happen... and NEVER happened in front on the cameras, right? My point is: is this new?

Yes it happen right before your eyes, they are shy about their sexuality.

6 minutes ago, thedot said:

Please, someone recap me for a bit: this is unusual, right? They don't do threesomes or anything like that... and more importantly: they never got that touchy with another person when their partner is not in the house, right?

Jane and Dick had several wild foursomes as guests with Masha and Sasha...

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes it happen right before your eyes, they are shy about their sexuality.

Ok. Let me rephrase that. I'm not being ironic here. Really.

I'm asking a question about the couple: do they ever got phisically involved with another person in front of the cameras of RLC? Is this new TO THE AUDIENCE?
That's my question.

Just now, thedot said:

Ok. Let me rephrase that. I'm not being ironic here. Really.

I'm asking a question about the couple: do they ever got phisically involved with another person in front of the cameras of RLC? Is this new TO THE AUDIENCE?
That's my question.

They dont need to do anything for the audience:P most people watch them anyways:P

I'm asking this becasue Dick is not home. Does this happened before? Did Jane fucked, kissed, or got touchy with another guy before without Dick around? That's my question, sorry if I wanst' clear before.