Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #4

1 minute ago, thedot said:

I'm asking this becasue Dick is not home. Does this happened before? Did Jane fucked, kissed, or got touchy with another guy before without Dick around? That's my question, sorry if I wanst' clear before.

Yes she has given this Top Knot a nice Blowjob before with his girl in bed with them , well actually they they tag teamed him and when Dick came home Miss V returned the favor.

1 minute ago, thedot said:

I'm asking this becasue Dick is not home. Does this happened before? Did Jane fucked, kissed, or got touchy with another guy before without Dick around? That's my question, sorry if I wanst' clear before.

not that i know off

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Is this a set up. How come both their partners are out at the same time?...are they doing the same shit somewhere else..just a thought as I don't follow these much...😕

Great question Naga!

2 minutes ago, thedot said:

As far as I'm aware, this is unusual when she''s alone.But I don't watch them very often...

24 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

This is more like real life...the best thing to watch at the Moment

This is the kind of event I would normally expect for the Barcelona apartments. Girl on vacation meets a guy and the two get to know each other. Unfortunately, such things obviously only happen outside the apartments. 

27 minutes ago, thedot said:

Please, someone recap me for a bit: this is unusual, right? They don't do threesomes or anything like that... and more importantly: they never got that touchy with another person when their partner is not in the house, right?

Jane and Dick are clearly swingers. It's nice to see how far just the two (Jane and Guest) will go, but in any case I'm sure Dick knows what is going on. So there's no reason to panic. 😉

21 minutes ago, Alladino said:

This is the kind of event I would normally expect for the Barcelona apartments. Girl on vacation meets a guy and the two get to know each other. Unfortunately, such things obviously only happen outside the apartments. 

Jane and Dick are clearly swingers. It's nice to see how far just the two (Jane and Guest) will go, but in any case I'm sure Dick knows what is going on. So there's no reason to panic. 😉

He will panic someday if he ever wakes up and it Burns when he Pee's.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, thedot said:

I'm asking this because Dick is not home. Does this happened before? Did Jane fucked, kissed, or got touchy with another guy before without Dick around? That's my question, sorry if I wasn't' clear before

YES, she has kissed him before over a week ago and then his girl sucked on Dick.. So I guess if he fucks jane  then his girl will fuck Dick.. stay tuned.. again it may be nothing ... we will know by morning