B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #4 / May #1

13 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Now I know there's something up with Amalia.  Bath alone, crying, then shutting herself in her room and now asleep.  Whatever it is I hope she gets over it soon.

Have fun Pam and Daniela

maybe it's time for her aunt flo's  monthly visit.🤔

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

maybe it's time for her aunt flo's  monthly visit.🤔

It's possible but when they first started playing her pussy was VERY exposed and she wasn't hiding it.  

I like watching Pam and Daniela play but one thing is certain.  Neither one of them will touch the other's pussy.  Hopefully Amalia will change that in time.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

It's possible but when they first started playing her pussy was VERY exposed and she wasn't hiding it.  

I like watching Pam and Daniela play but one thing is certain.  Neither one of them will touch the other's pussy.  Hopefully Amalia will change that in time.  

I didn't get to see much but I did see that Amalia seemed pretty drunk when the running bath. I think she is pretty horny too, she may be getting a little frustrated with the other two and just seemed to give up tonight with all the stops and starts.

48 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

you all have fun . I cant see this going any where with out amalia.hope im wrong. 

Unfortunately you're right.  If Daniele wants any sex tonight she's going to have to make love to Pam's phone because Pam is totally preoccupied 

Daniele is drunk and acting very horny.  Tonight could have been the night she breaks but with Amalia sleeping and Pam might as well be for all she's interested Daniele is out of luck.  

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Unfortunately you're right.  If Daniele wants any sex tonight she's going to have to make love to Pam's phone because Pam is totally preoccupied 

Daniela BF there somewhere ? that is the only sex you will see from her. The other two girls are nothing more than just click baiters.