B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #4 / May #1

I'd sure like to know what happened here.  Things were going nicely and then all of a sudden Amalia just lost the mood and wouldn't participate any more.  She went and lit a ton of candles and ran a bath for just herself.  Daniela got dfressed and left and Pam is downstairs on her phone.  It all just fell apart.

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I'd sure like to know what happened here.  Things were going nicely and then all of a sudden Amalia just lost the mood and wouldn't participate any more.  She went and lit a ton of candles and ran a bath for just herself.  Daniela got dfressed and left and Pam is downstairs on her phone.  It all just fell apart.

this is one of the famous secret of rlc with this all mystery call phones, one thing is sure the mood of the party is dead now

Just now, firewall said:

this is one of the famous secret of rlc with this all mystery call phones, one thing is sure the mood of the party is dead now

I hope they get it back later if and when Daniela gets back.  Amalia in the tub almost looks like she's ready to cry

15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Daniela and Pam in to the tub

Now I know there's something up with Amalia.  Bath alone, crying, then shutting herself in her room and now asleep.  Whatever it is I hope she gets over it soon.

Have fun Pam and Daniela

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Now I know there's something up with Amalia.  Bath alone, crying, then shutting herself in her room and now asleep.  Whatever it is I hope she gets over it soon.

Have fun Pam and Daniela

perhaps, he also has someone at home, who strangely disagrees with what he does in this apartment

Just now, Sergio said:

perhaps, he also has someone at home, who strangely disagrees with what he does in this apartment

It's anybody's guess and we probably will never know