B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #4 / May #1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not pissed at you, i'm just a little put out with you.  being a voyeur is about all the things you mentioned and if that's the case then RLC should lower their monthly premiums by about $30.00.  $15.00 a month is RLC is worth to see girls gone all day or on their phones all day!!  everyone is funny when they are drunk unless they become belligerent.  it used to piss me off for the money i wasted on RLC hoping something of value would come to fruition.  one day you will realize that you wasted a lot of money for nothing....just like I did!!

I'm sure you are probably right about that and I have almost quit my subscription a couple times but there is just enough real life in a few of these girls and apartments to keep me hoping for better things.  I know it's a lot of money and not worth what they charge but hey, it's only money and ya can't take it with ya when ya go.  I'm in the process of buying another apartment building for just over 700k so $45 isn't going to break me and at least for now I'm going to stick with it a while.  If things get as bad now as you say they used to be I'll drrop them like a hot rock

• Like 1