B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #4 / May #1

14 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

You're half right.  Pam did try to take off Daniela's panties and Amalia stopped her because Daniela asked her to.  You could see it.  Amalia wanted Daniela to stay and play but she knows Daniela won't play with their pussies and doesn't want hers played with and Amalia didn't want her to get upset and leave.  Maybe in time Daniela will loosen up and get into pussy play with Amalia's help but she isn't there yet.  They had a good time though.  Pam likes to play with their butts and she will use the vibrator on Amalia's pussy but she won't touch it with her fingers and she certainly won't go down on it.  Hopefully that too will change eventuallly.  Amalia is the only one that is really into pussy.  Rubbing, fingering and she loves eating pussy.  I think she will get the other 2 into it eventually.  At least we can enjoy watching her try. 😉

Not intending to ruffle anyone's feathers but did you all notice that the girls came home wearing the wrist bands of customers?  If you didn't watch the replay.  Harley I know you don't have access to RLC or replays so you are just going to have to believe me or ask anyone else who saw them.  They weren't there stripping, they were there as patrons.  I still drank to your health though.   Damn I like my Corona.

She did just that the other night 😉

15 minutes ago, Fagen said:

She did just that the other night 😉

She pretended to but she didn't.  She made sure her hair covered the view and her mouth was a good 2" up on Amalia's tummy from her pussy.  It was all for show.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

She pretended to but she didn't.  She made sure her hair covered the view and her mouth was a good 2" up on Amalia's tummy from her pussy.  It was all for show.

this is an old way of saying, each one, you see, what you want to see

Il y a 8 heures, Fagen a dit :

Didnt know Amina was Seras friend ? Or does she have a friend by the same name as RLC Amina?

Sorry Fagen, think I get the name wrong.

It should be Amira, the girl who followed Serafima to B1.

3 hours ago, bud2966 said:

Amalia, Pam and Daniela. I just want you three to know I am glad you are here and I would like to say. thank you to all three of you..heart kiss GIF

may i ask why you are so glad?  what have they done that is so different then any of the other girls have done?  i'm not picking on you Bud, you are one of my favorites on this forum.  i'm just curious why you said what you said.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

may i ask why you are so glad?  what have they done that is so different then any of the other girls have done?  i'm not picking on you Bud, you are one of my favorites on this forum.  i'm just curious why you said what you said.

I know you are pissed at me and that's ok but I wanted to answer this question from my perspective.  I also am glad they are here.  Not just for the sex, but I do like that, but because they really get along very well together.  They aren't lifeless stumps like some other girls are and have been as long as I've been here.  It may be hard for you to understand because you can't see them and a lot of the things they do don't make the posts but they dance and laugh and just enjoy being with each other.  Sure at times they sit around on the sofa and watch tv or sit in their rooms on their phones but not nearly as bad as others.  They have life in them and that's what this site is supposed to be about.  I enjoy watching them about 80% of the time.  Oh and they are pretty funny when they are drunk.😁

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I know you are pissed at me and that's ok but I wanted to answer this question from my perspective.  I also am glad they are here.  Not just for the sex, but I do like that, but because they really get along very well together.  They aren't lifeless stumps like some other girls are and have been as long as I've been here.  It may be hard for you to understand because you can't see them and a lot of the things they do don't make the posts but they dance and laugh and just enjoy being with each other.  Sure at times they sit around on the sofa and watch tv or sit in their rooms on their phones but not nearly as bad as others.  They have life in them and that's what this site is supposed to be about.  I enjoy watching them about 80% of the time.  Oh and they are pretty funny when they are drunk.😁

I'm not pissed at you, i'm just a little put out with you.  being a voyeur is about all the things you mentioned and if that's the case then RLC should lower their monthly premiums by about $30.00.  $15.00 a month is all RLC is worth to see girls gone all day or on their phones all day!!  everyone is funny when they are drunk unless they become belligerent.  it used to piss me off for the money i wasted on RLC hoping something of value would come to fruition.  one day you will realize that you wasted a lot of money for nothing....just like I did!!

• Like 1