Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #15

16 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

A very pleasant prelude to what could be available for the weekend.....She's just warming up I think..😻👏

If that's called warming up, I better phone my cardiologist 

• Like 3

Although in all fairness Paul has been quite tolerant towards her sexual preferences recently, it's a totally different dimension when he is not around....You can sense the freedom and willingness to please herself and us unhindered, which most of us have missed for a year now....She is now at her best......Long may it continue.😸

• Like 3

Was quite interesting to recently notice some occasions which seemed to perhaps render some conclusions as to some possibilities of curiosities as to whether some friends of both black and white persuasions times of interest had past, although it had seemed that the times spent with them previously seemed to be enjoyed quite substantially. It still leaves some curiosities as to whether there may ever be any visit of both of the friends at the same times. Now that it seems that there is a red acquaintance also, there seems to be some curiosities as to whether the white friend's company with a kitty's neighbor is ever desired as much as it may have in the past once seemed to be. If so, it would perhaps be unfortunate as it seemed that some times the white friend spent with the kitty's neighbor may have been quite enjoyable.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Was quite interesting to recently notice some occasions which seemed to perhaps render some conclusions as to some possibilities of curiosities as to whether some friends of both black and white persuasions times of interest had past, although it had seemed that the times spent with them previously seemed to be enjoyed quite substantially. Now that it seems that there is a red acquaintance also, there seems to be some curiosities as to whether the white friend's company with a kitty's neighbor is desired as much as it may have seemed to once be previously. 

Hi Nich, Personally, I am not a lover of the red friend, but what does that matter, it's her who is befriending it...I used to like to see the white one entering via the back door, but the entrance needs to be well lubricated....As to the black and brown freinds, She still enjoys their company I think...Who knows, possibly she might show us over the next two days. 🙀

• Like 1

A curiosity of which I personally have always wondered since first ever discovering such a wonderful and appealingly attractive woman as is she, is that of how tall the lovely and amazing woman of the residence actually is.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

A curiosity of which I personally have always wondered since first ever discovering such a wonderful and appealingly attractive woman as is she, is that of how tall the lovely and amazing woman of the residence actually is.

5'4" to 5'6" maybe a little under. 

• Like 2