Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #15

37 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I am but a man (and even that's under some scrutiny). Who am I to describe perfection?

Like beauty, its all in the eye of the beholder......Behold at your leisure

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

That's beerholder 

That's a fact, have you noticed,the more you drink in a pub or bar the prettier the barmaid becomes.....Strange isn't it?  😜

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

That's a fact, have you noticed,the more you drink in a pub or bar the prettier the barmaid becomes.....Strange isn't it?  😜

The good old beer goggles have been responsible for many a disastrous morning after.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

The good old beer goggles have been responsible for many a disastrous morning after.

The kind where you wake in the morning and she's laying on your arm, you get a good look and decide chewing off your own arm is a good option to get away. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

jimbo, there's been more than a few close calls, but thankfully never that close

Like myself Newark52, as an ex military man you must have been quite close to experiencing that phenomenon.....

• Like 3

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Like myself Newark52, as an ex military man you must have been quite close to experiencing that phenomenon.....

Strangely enough,reading the papers this morning I read that a Pub in Dublin named The Virgin Mary has just opened, but will only sell non alcoholic drinks......Dublin of all places   

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I've been there, done that, didn't buy a T-shirt though, I'll admit going to bed with the Mona Lisa on many occasion, but it was definitely not an oil painting I woke up with the next morning, did I ever learn from my mistakes NO is the answer

Thankfully this sort of thing is but a distant memory, I'm too old to take part in the chase.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Strangely enough,reading the papers this morning I read that a Pub in Dublin named The Virgin Mary has just opened, but will only sell non alcoholic drinks......Dublin of all places   

Knowing Dublin quite well and the drinking habits of the Irish, (I married an Irish girl), all I can say is someone's got more money than sense

• Like 1