Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #15

2 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

Wouldn't it be nice if she she could use that thing to disable him for hours at a time.

Only hours? 😹 ... They are on the way out now.

• Like 1

I know sometimes we say a lot of things regarding Paul but whatever he's doing, it's keeping Leora there unlike another apartment in RLC where one of the couples seems to have just broken up after literally seeing her tear up the place before taking her belongings and leaving, so whatever the mysterious chemistry that keeps our Princess with Paul, it's keeping them on one steady happy course

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I know sometimes we say a lot of things regarding Paul but whatever he's doing, it's keeping Leora there unlike another apartment in RLC where one of the couples seems to have just broken up after literally seeing her tear up the place before taking her belongings and leaving, so whatever the mysterious chemistry that keeps our Princess with Paul, it's keeping them on one steady happy course

To keeping things together..I agree, what ever it takes. I can even tolerate the de-buggering. She loves him and he would be just be a pile of flesh without her. We are fortunate.

As for the other apartment.. I hope they keep it live until he gets home, that would be fun to watch. "Dude you are officially off the grid.":biggrin:

• Like 2

hello ... my pretty girl is beautiful with her pigtails .... today I have two hours to enjoy her schoolgirl beauty ... hahaha ...
I hope to be lucky today ... and then have more luck with the football match ... hahaha .... I hope that Valencia wins Arsenal ... I want to live in the field ... so I hope a wonderful night ...
The first is the valence that qualifies for the final ... and then Leora .... hahaha
I'll be attentive to leora for 2 hours ...