R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread 2019 May / June

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

Yes i know all 3 needs to go and their friends this holiday fiasco is gone beyond a joke now. The last sex at this apartment seems like 1000 years ago.

Yes, I think RLC should give up the current cast. The girls have quit the project mentally and the experience with Kamila shows that the probability for this to change again is very low.

Now, every day that RLC continue with them will be a loss. It's really too bad. 

I hope RLC doesn't drop the concept completly. It would be a shame, because the restart with around Kristy has shown that it is worth it. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yes, I think RLC should give up the current cast. The girls have quit the project mentally and the experience with Kamila shows that the probability for this to change again is very low.

I hope RLC doesn't drop the concept completly. It would be a shame, because the restart with around Kristy has shown that it is worth it. 

RLC took us for granted is what I think. On surface is like oh we put new cam on this and that, but they not really trying to improve. The quality of the girls are worse and worse everyday whether is new participants or returning ones. Give the good rooms to bad looking ones, give the nice big apts to the couples nobody watches ( except Anabel but their living room cams really sucks even for paying members ). About this apt, I did see Angie masturbate out of cover a couple of times in these last two weeks which I not seen for long time but well I don't watch this apt much. Wtf happen to this apt, I still remember Sam , Angie and some random dude had threesome before, and then now nothing. I think the girls looking for way out trying to catch guys whom they really think can take care of them before they leave rlc.

37 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The thing is when and if this three "Residents" finaly leave they already will have another two,three gorlfriends to take their place and continue for more months,years.Never seen so much smartasses as This ones,them,the pimps,the guests all absolutely joking with rlc users.We are screwed big time..unless Rlc themselfs for once show some kinda care for us and instead of putting travel signal after travel signal week after week they actualy give an definitive travel ticket with no return to all this bunch of nothings.

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, firewall a dit :

what a big surprise samantha is again on vacation 😄

And don't forget we are paying for her vacation. She will arrive back from vacation unpack her bags an hour later she will be packing again and off on her next vacation on the 7th when she returns.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Daleys said:

And don't forget we are paying for her vacation. She will arrive back from vacation unpack her bags an hour later she will be packing again and off on her next vacation on the 7th when she returns.

Quit paying and problem solved

People don't horry we still have at least this June two,three "amazing" bates and at least one giant dildo session by this nothing's,join that one  "super fun" party per week(by party it's putting the lights bar blinking and pimp layed in sofa watching tv with girls),the rest fok it..who cares if this jokes are 15,20 days per month in "vacations",what matters is the great commitment they all show towards viewers,one of the "residents" Just arrived from one of many many nights out..lets sit and enjoy her in shower and then changing clothes and singing topless in front of cams..to end..lets all say together....THANK you RLC!