R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread 2019 May / June

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

lol can't say I blame him, he has a good thing going on.  he shows up and probably brings refreshments and the girls compensate him for it.  sounds like this time he brought another girl with him to make people want to watch.  good gig if you can get it!!

3 hours ago, merz28 said:

Sam and her blonde friend must have sinus allergies today?????? Come out of the bathroom rubbing their noses and sniffing........Poor ladies I hope they get feeling better????😥

Oh, now I get it---THOSE kind of refreshments 😏

• Like 1

RLC has put the word our t Sam to entertain us tonight. :dodgy:  Since all their other apartments are duds, including the Barcelona apartments.  Trouble is...they do nothing and they spend more time outside smoking than they do in the apartment

• Upvote 1

pity Samantha didn't do anything with boyfriend although I would love to have a second round of her with Angie or Emily!
it would be Emily's top with blue heels and Samantha with sexy sandals!
all naked and Emily uses her giant dildo in Samantha's little pussy ....
I think she would go crazy

• Like 1

so, i hear the weekend guy struck out trying to get the redhead to have sex with him on camera this morning their time.........will tonight be the night?  i'm pretty sure he's fucking her off camera but I can't prove it.  he stands a better chance with the reborn Angie of doing it on camera than he does with a girl that had a hard time showing herself naked in the beginning.