R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread 2019 May / June

4 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Emily is a young girl, so I'm confused of why she constantly needs so much Cosmetic injections and surgeries

because she thinks all the cosmetic injections/surgeries will make her perfect.  girls/women are never satisfied with their appearance!

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

Emily, she's ready to go to work in the circus, the girl with the biggest lips in the world

Botox Injections.   Mother Nature will play havoc in her later years and she'll regret the day she had the Botox Injected.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Emily most possibly may need some steroids to decrease the swelling on her lips because she seems to have had a major reaction from  her possible lip injections

maybe she got ahold of some bad Peter LOL.  don't feel sorry for the girl at all!

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

the only girl to keep here is Samantha.
she is beautiful natural.
pity that it has not gone with other girls because it seems to me very predisposed for painful and strong lesbian sex!

everybody has different taste for sure.....I find Samantha quite unattractive!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mikelima1970 said:

the only girl to keep here is Samantha.
she is beautiful natural.
pity that it has not gone with other girls because it seems to me very predisposed for painful and strong lesbian sex!

I really hope this apartment won't be another copy of the pesodo lesbian show apartments in Barcelona. 

Samantha (as most likely 99% of the Girls in becelona) is for sure a hetro girl and that's what she should continue to be. Isn't it enough that the Barcelona Apartments are totally destroyed? It's time for more real life in RLC and definitely not for even more stupid shows.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Spero davvero che questo appartamento non sarà un'altra copia dei pesodo lesbiche mostrano appartamenti a Barcellona. 

Samantha (come molto probabilmente il 99% delle ragazze in becelona) è sicuramente una ragazza Hetro e questo è quello che deve continuare ad essere. Non è sufficiente che le Barcelona Apartments sono totalmente distrutti? E 'il momento per più la vita reale in RLC e sicuramente non anche per gli spettacoli più stupido.

but when we had Samantha and Angie it didn't seem like a fake show like the one in Barcelona.
I fully agree that Barcelona has become disgusting

• Like 2