R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread 2019 May / June

4 hours ago, firewall said:

it would be good to see the cute brunette guest take some vacation in barcelona 🙂

A new apartment, or a guest in one of the real apartments might be a good idea. 😀

A visit to Barcelona would only mean another artificial girl giving stupid shows instead of real life in RLC and is certainly not desirable. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Emily, she's ready to go to work in the circus, the girl with the biggest lips in the world

I just saw her,WTF? I thought something was wrong,but i guess this is the thing to do.Emily is beautiful as it is,nevermind this body modification shit,,WOW,, she is going to ruin herself when she cannot get the look that satisfies her,i have seen it happen.

latest?cb=20130825180446

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sergio said:

anyway, I'm sorry for Emily too, I hope this incident makes her realize that she's finishing ruining her body

It makes me very sad to see a beautiful young girl mutilating her body like this...WHY???

If this girls weren't taking my money,joking in the process i would be really sorry for them,big issues,specialy addiction to plastic interventions one after another,they think they get more actrative after each intervention but it's exactly the opposite.Hope at least a lot of rlc girls see this girls and understand that an healthy mind is essential,the body we have..will get older and older and at some time of our life's we go all to same place..six feet under ground.