R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread 2019 May / June

3 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

but when we had Samantha and Angie it didn't seem like a fake show like the one in Barcelona.
I fully agree that Barcelona has become disgusting

Even though these kind of events have happened a disappointingly long time ago, all the guests she had sex with in the apartment were guys. Furthermore, over all the months Angie and Samatha have lived together in this apartment there were only two events of this Kind and one was a incomplete threesome (with one guy).

No, Samantha is most likely a hetro Girl. She may just gave this pesodo lesbian show to see if the audience's going for it. At least I don't think there was any real attraction between them. 

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

I really hope this apartment won't be another copy of the pesodo lesbian show apartments in Barcelona. 

Samantha (as most likely 99% of the Girls in becelona) is for sure a hetro girl and that's what she should continue to be. Isn't it enough that the Barcelona Apartments are totally destroyed? It's time for more real life in RLC and definitely not for even more stupid shows.

Talking about real life and this place it's an absolutely joke,no other place in rlc(even barcas places) have less real life of residents than this motel.Its an motel were they sit in kitchen,in coach,apear to sleep,eat and then leave in "vacations" for weeks.Barca houses are bad but this house and residents and guests are the WORSTS ones i seen in many years of rlc.For one simple reason..they don't do their life's in cams,zero,Nada.

1 hour ago, bernt said:

question samantha c est bien celle qui a les dents ultra blanches?  angie(la blonde) est bien celle qui s est fait refaire les seins? et emily c est laquelle? et la rouquine c est quoi son nom? je la veux en mariage!!

oui samantha c'est elle, angie c'est elle et emilie c'est l'autre brune qui à les sein refait. par contre la bombasse rousse c'est une invitée on connait pas son nom 

7 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Emily most possibly may need some steroids to decrease the swelling on her lips because she seems to have had a major reaction from  her possible lip injections

Play with Mother Nature and you get burned.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, meran said:

what happened on the phone ? it was in english but I couldnt really get it 

A little about love, another country and desperation. The two of them could hardly understand each other. 

I understood even less, but it leaves a uncomfortable Impression. Very very uncomfortable. I wish I hadn't heard anything.