R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread 2019 May / June

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It may not be for everyone but there are some that get a charge out of it.   To each their own.

Indeed is tastes,we have an perfectly nice,active,with some true life(not using the house as motel and doing all outside)with some pretty,natural looking residents roommates house(Kristy,Mara,Alana,Rosa place)and people barely put pics or vids,but in were..shallow looking,unnatural looking residents,no personal life in cams and still..plenty of pics and vids.Its beyound me,But again..there are tastes for everything.But bet just like me a lot feel cheated spending 400,500$ year to pay for an house(doesn't matter if it's one house,or ten houses)were no one(residents,guests)do any personal,intime life in the place.Its pure JOKING with rlc clients.

When Emily, Angie and Sam are not here. They are working, earning money or truly on vacation.

Like anyone else when they do they need to work on assignment in another city, RLC lists them as being on vacation.

They do as they seem fit when they are here and leave a proxy in their place because they have that as part of their deal with RLC who steam live 24/7. 

Complaining about that won't change they way they go about their business. 

Sams friend the poor little blonde girl never gets laid or never gets horny......This is very strange and quite uncommon for a young woman her age. I don't think in the time she has been there she has laid one finger on her tits or even scratch her pussy.

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Sams friend the poor little blonde girl never gets laid or never gets horny......This is very strange and quite uncommon for a young woman her age. I don't think in the time she has been there she has laid one finger on her tits or even scratch her pussy.

If I was there I'd certainly be doing both...:biggrin:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I asked a CC person about this girl and I'm assuming you are talking about the redhead with your post.  I was told that it's very obvious that the weekend guy is fucking her off camera. Don't beat up the messenger, that is just what one person told me.  The weekend guy is the downfall of this apartment and he is the reason that nobody likes it.  Like I said, it's just what I've been told.