R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread 2019 May / June

8 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

But they look sooo good after,hahahaha 

Not one single person that do that lips intervention gets better looking or more pleasing from an esthetic way.We have great exemples of that in rlc,from Blair,Emilie and her brunet girlfriend,Belle etc etc.Breats implants Its understable,an little Botox also(when it's done minimal times). 

I remember as a kid growing up,at halloween,some of you old farts must know,,:tongue: they had those wax lips,that is what Emily reminded me of,,LMAO 

c1951bc8163fb7ec460dc4a6ec8990e9_580x.jpand i hope Emily sees this,,NASTY SHIT,, 

54eab143af0f8_-_03-botch-plastic-surgeri

50 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

These girls don't play in the same Ball Park as Barcelona.  :biggrin:

she surprised us the other day with a good ass spread for a guy on the phone  so I think she can be good for barcelona 😁 but not in B2 for sure, depend with what girls she will be

I am not a big fan of cosmetic surgery but IMHO I would suggest anyone considering it should talk to Emily's guy.  What she has had done looks pretty good, well shaped, not lumpy and minimal scars.

This doesn't include the lips but, to be fair, I have never liked the "kicked in the face" look anyway.