B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #2

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Hoping she doesn't fall on a glass again,

I'm not ignoring you gents, just trying not to burn my supper on the grill.  Be back in about half an hour

OK I'm back after a great dinner on the grill.  Looks like I didn't miss a thing.

I wish I had known some of these girls you all keep talking about from the past.  I feel like I've missed a lot and I have.  We have a few very nice girls now but not many.  Mostly we have lazy loosers in my opinion but that's just me.

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

OK I'm back after a great dinner on the grill.  Looks like I didn't miss a thing.

I wish I had known some of these girls you all keep talking about from the past.  I feel like I've missed a lot and I have.  We have a few very nice girls now but not many.  Mostly we have lazy loosers in my opinion but that's just me.

In a years time some Newbies will be saying the same to you about nice girls they've missed...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

In a years time some Newbies will be saying the same to you about nice girls they've missed...

I'm sure you are right if I'm still around in a year.  Sometimes I have my doubts

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

When you US guys eat at this time it always makes me hungry...especially after a few drinks 😏

I'm just on my second drink but it's early yet.  Wish Monica was here.  Mine or yours, doesn't matter. LOL

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm sure you are right if I'm still around in a year.  Sometimes I have my doubts

Dig in my friend...I'm sure the girls will keep you going...and your Monica, of course 😉