B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It wasn't that long ago...but sadly before they installed the new overhead cam in what's Kris's room now...

I've been here just a hair over 4 months now.  From Thestarider's post she must have been popular with more than just you.  Mine is popular with me, her girlfriend (she's bi) and her husband but he doesn't count.  Treats her like shit and won't eat her pussy.  Can you believe that? 

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I've been here just a hair over 4 months now.  From Thestarider's post she must have been popular with more than just you.  Mine is popular with me, her girlfriend (she's bi) and her husband but he doesn't count.  Treats her like shit and won't eat her pussy.  Can you believe that? 

Did you get my last 2 PMs  ??

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Did you get my last 2 PMs  ??

Yes I did, I'm trying not to burn my dinner on the grill so I will watch them in half an hour or so and thanks again.  Will you be around later?  I'll pm you again after I have a chance to look at them

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Yes, she was a huge star..and a huge miss ❤️. Sadly I don't think she'll be back though...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, she was a huge star..and a huge miss ❤️. Sadly I don't think she'll be back though...

Why not?  Others have come back that weren't worth a crap from what everybody says.  If she was a huge star maybe you'll get lucky

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:
4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

To each is own, ny favourite was always and always will be  Anita.......💓.......

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Why not?  Others have come back that weren't worth a crap from what everybody says.  If she was a huge star maybe you'll get lucky

She left under a bit of a cloud...She fell out with her housemates, who treated her like shit. I don't think she'll want that to happen again and she seems to be living it up, globe trotting, right now. 
Her last night in B2 was the saddest, most genuine event I've witnessed on RLC...

• Like 1