B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #2

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I know what you meant.  Sounds like you are way ahead of me but I'll pass you up once you hit the sheets.☺️

Pretty soon I reckon...if I can tear myself away from all the action :dodgy:

Judging by Kiki's conversation, I don't think we'll get any more from her than she's already given...which is nowt 😏
But at least listening to her having a very very very long chat in English is more entertaining than watching her asleep or her empty room...

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

That was a short night.  You meant Ariela though, didn't you

I don't know why but it bothers me that Ariela is there with Blair and Lorraine.  She's better than that in my opinion.  She should be with Daniela

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Pretty soon I reckon...if I can tear myself away from all the action :dodgy:

Judging by Kiki's conversation, I don't think we'll get any more from her than she's already given...which is nowt 😏
But at least listening to her having a very very very long chat in English is more entertaining than watching her asleep or her empty room...

LOL you confused me there.  I'm wondering who the hell Kiki is and then I realized she is in B2 with the other 2 zombies.

Il y a 14 heures, dontgetnone a dit :

I agree with you about B2 and B3 but not B1.  There are 3 lively fun girls there that I enjoy watching.  B4 has it's good and bad but I like watching them as well. 

Tonight must be Ariela's turn for clubbing.  She's about to leave and has a red dress and heels in a bag she's taking with her.  I wonder if she's going to B1 and then out with Daniela or Pam or both.  We'll see.

B4 is generally still watchable because some of the girls are still providing the content, so it is easier to balance out the bad about this apartment.

For the rest, it is just simply sucks. Ariela has to visit B1 and last night B3 to put out fire and make these apartments watchable. 

I see that Daniela is more accommodating and willing to please compared to Kelly & Serafima which is good, but still she isn't a top girl.

I expect a "top girl" to fill a room in B1. There is none right now in any of the Barcelona apartments.

51 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

B4 is generally still watchable because some of the girls are still providing the content, so it is easier to balance out the bad about this apartment.

For the rest, it is just simply sucks. Ariela has to visit B1 and last night B3 to put out fire and make these apartments watchable. 

I see that Daniela is more accommodating and willing to please compared to Kelly & Serafima which is good, but still she isn't a top girl.

I expect a "top girl" to fill a room in B1. There is none right now in any of the Barcelona apartments.

I don't think there is really a "top girl" in any of the apartments but B4 and B1 are still worth my time.  At least there is usually something going on there.  It doesn't have to be sex all the time but it's nice to watch the girls interact with each other.  I saw very little of Kelly and Serafima before they left and thanks to Sera there wasn't really anything to watch but with Daniela and Pam and Amalia it has become much better.  I like to watch them sing and dance and laugh and just be comfortable being around each other.  Here in B4 Olya, Amalia, Analita all get along good and Salma is spending time with all of them.  Lorraine as we all know is an odd duck and most of the time not worth watching but she has her moments as well.  I won't even talk about Grace and Tori.