B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #2

I know this is probably going to sound like a broken record but I'm sick to death of Grace and Tori.  When I was eating breakfast nearly 3 hours ago I spot checked around RLC to see what was going on and they were sitting in the living room watching tv and eating lunch.  I just looked and they are STILL sitting in exactly the same spot watching tv.  They are either watching tv or sitting in their room hiding out or they are at B2 hanging out until it's time to go to the club.  This is every single day since they got here.  I've seen each one of them once in the shower so I know they have tits but other than that nothing from them.  I just can't wait until their 30 days are up and pray they don't stay any longer than that.  Their room is totally wasted right now when we could maybe get some girls in there that are worth their salt.  I hate paying for these girls to have a grand vacation in Barcelona at my fuxxing expense.  Now can I please have some cheese with my whine before I open the store?😒

• Like 2