Clara & Stas (2019) Part #2

Il y a 5 heures, Dave 27 a dit :

Je ne peux pas pour la vie de moi comment travailler tout membre du CC peut commenter ici qui ont une vie heureuse ou triste quand nous cacher derrière un manteau de anonymity.We ne savent même pas les uns des autres pour pouvoir correctement judge.Ok J'aime discuter ici et ont des liens plus étroits avec certains que d'autres et c'est très bien, mais en réalité cONNAÎTRE leur vie Nah ce n'est pas possible.IMO prendre les gens ici que vous trouverez les et ne pas essayer et quelque chose que vous connaissez juge rien.

I am not sure you are on the right site, if you are looking for "friends". If we had to know people well before having an opinion on them, we would not talk about anything!
Here, we look, we take, we throw, it is the reign of the apriori. Look no further, you will be disappointed, already that you seem not to have a high morale!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Coffee94 said:

I am not sure you are on the right site, if you are looking for "friends". If we had to know people well before having an opinion on them, we would not talk about anything!
Here, we look, we take, we throw, it is the reign of the apriori. Look no further, you will be disappointed, already that you seem not to have a high morale!

Thank you very much for more or less agreeing with the point I was trying to make.

(1)How would you know if I was on the right site especially when you are not sure

(2)Looking for "friends"?

(3)I don't seem to have a high morale.?

Exactly my point.You have just made three wild guesses at what kind of person I am when you and your reactors do not have any clue about me or why I am a CC member.As long as I abide by the rules of this site my motives for being on here are my business and feel free to criticise but do me the honour of at least being accurate.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, alt0na_O7 said:

We're not judging anyone here.
-We do criticism here, but we do not insult.

18 hours ago, alt0na_O7 said:

We're not judging anyone here.
-We do criticism here, but we do not insult.

Good day to you AIt0na_07 - Is it possible to distinguish insult from criticism? How? Insult is considered harmful, should we prohibit that? How? I know you already know the answer. If anything I'm learning a little more about the way you think. I say that with enthusiasm. (every country is different, and I genuinely respect that.) Yes, it is possible to distinguish between insult and criticism. But it's not easy! Both insult and criticism are negative statements about a person or their actions. But what is negative is subjective. Someone may intend to insult a person but if they are confident about their person or behavior they don't have to accept their judgment. Why would they? 

The difference between insult and criticism is the intent. Critique intends to point out where they have gone wrong so that they can correct the problem. The insult intends to do emotional harm. The intention is difficult because it involves guessing that is going on in the other person's mind. (example) Is it clear from the context that the person wants to hurt you? Then they are probably trying to insult you. But even then you don't have to take the insult. I'm a man, and sometimes women use the word "man" as an insult. (to me anyway) But I don't have to take it that way. What people say about you doesn't change who you are. No one appreciates unsolicited advice on how to live their life. Consider the source and feel free to ignore them. Or you can think about your relationship with that person and what you want from it. And talk to them about how their unsolicited advice makes you feel — just a thought. I'm bored like @Robwin 19.gif.af564a13ebba577c41f5748d4abdcc98.gif

• Like 3

As they always say if you choose to put yourself in the public domain you should expect to receive good and bad comments whether you be tenant or CC member. Criticism and insults are a very fine line and either one can become the other without too much effort. Being just downright rude is another matter but most comments towards each other are generally in the spirit of piss taking and long may that continue. After all my pal Dave often thinks I am a tosser which fair enough he may well be right lol but we all get along ok in spite of that lol. Ok said my piece now I can go back to being a fucking bored old twat. Enjoy if you can. 🙄

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

As they always say if you choose to put yourself in the public domain you should expect to receive good and bad comments whether you be tenant or CC member. Criticism and insults are a very fine line and either one can become the other without too much effort. Being just downright rude is another matter but most comments towards each other are generally in the spirit of piss taking and long may that continue. After all my pal Dave often thinks I am a tosser which fair enough he may well be right lol but we all get along ok in spite of that lol. Ok said my piece now I can go back to being a fucking bored old twat. Enjoy if you can. 🙄

Hi buddy,Your not bored or old😀As you once said"it's all done in the best possible taste"

PS Your only a Tosser if I have just received one of your verbal bashings

And then I start to cry😖😖

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi buddy,Your not bored or old😀As you once said"it's all done in the best possible taste"

PS Your only a Tosser if I have just received one of your verbal bashings

And then I start to cry😖😖

Oh dear I hate to hear that I may have upset you, memo to myself, must do a fucking better job next time 👍

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest 🔴🔴🔴
9 minutes ago, dogandabone said:

Not a tease found pictures, but can't post here (Clara & Tom)😳

did clara fuck tom?