Clara & Stas (2019) Part #2

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, alt0na_O7 said:

¿No han tenido relaciones sexuales durante varios días? ¿Es real? o ¿alguien compartir esta?
(No me refiero a aquellos que no siguen)

Sex between them I haven't seen since they came to this apartment. Some masturbation of Clara and I do not know if there has been a blow job, I'm not sure... But nothing at all between the two of them. Something happens in this couple...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gudari said:

Sex between them I haven't seen since they came to this apartment. Some masturbation of Clara and I do not know if there has been a blow job, I'm not sure... But nothing at all between the two of them. Something happens in this couple...

Oh really? That's interesting. I don't follow that place at all. Maybe they are no longer a couple? Maybe Clara is secretly seeing Tim now 😂

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gudari said:

If they don't have a health problem, I think that's not normal.
this is a conspiracy theory: they may still be afraid of an operation. a mafia or police operation.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

¿Oh enserio? Eso es interesante. Yo no sigo ese lugar en absoluto. Tal vez ya no son una pareja? Tal vez Clara está viendo en secreto Tim ahora  😂

I believe that they are still a couple by the way they act of the two. There are still kisses, caresses, gestures of complicity... But not sex...

30 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I believe that they are still a couple by the way they act of the two. There are still kisses, caresses, gestures of complicity... But not sex...

Still quite strange. I guess we will see in the near future what will happen there.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Still quite strange. I guess we will see in the near future what will happen there.

The sooner the question about the sex was pointed here sooner they would have done it.. the request was now served loool 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The sooner the question about the sex was pointed here sooner they would have done it.. the request was now served loool 

They have had sex before in this house. Not sure what request you're on about.