Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #4

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

At one time this apartment was actually entertaining, but now it's just way to weird. :dodgy:

So that chick and the gent in the yellow shirt were a couple but not now.  He's with another chick but the all 3 live together?  That must not be easy

Just now, dontgetnone said:

So that chick and the gent in the yellow shirt were a couple but not now.  He's with another chick but the all 3 live together?  That must not be easy

Yes.  Sasha (Guy) and Masha (Girl) were a couple.

Then Dasha (Other girl) moved in and all three of them were together.

Then not that long ago Sasha and Dasha broke it off with Masha.

In other words this apartment is one fucked up soap opera. 😂

• Like 1

Yes.  Sasha (Guy) and Masha (Girl) were a couple.

Then Dasha (Other girl) moved in and all three of them were together.

Then not that long ago Sasha and Dasha broke it off with Masha.

In other words this apartment is one fucked up soap opera. 😂

Then why is she naked in bed with him right now? Or why isn't he in the bedroom with Dasha?

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Then why is she naked in bed with him right now? Or why isn't he in the bedroom with Dasha?

Your guess is as good as mine.

Like I said.  It's a fucked up soap opera and trying to make sense of it is useless.

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Because both of them probably know how upset Dasha is and probably don't want to be near any of them right now and do you notice that Sasha is keeping his knees straight out as a guard against Masha from starting anything as long as he's in bed with her

Your guess is as good as mine.

Like I said.  It's a fucked up soap opera and trying to make sense of it is useless.

Well I'm confused enough for one night.  I have to be up to go fishing in less than 4 hours so I'm going to try and catch some sleep.