Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #4

happyone

Just now, StnCld316 said:

What did she do to him that was so bad?  

The Dick and Jane Saga... she chose dick over him ever chance she got. She was depressed when he chose Jane over her she cared less about him during ever phased off that saga. When Dick pounded her in their bedroom Sasha could hear the entire thing in the living room and didn't like it. 

Dasha and Sasha packed a couple of suite cases full of cloths today. Masha and Dasha left with the suite cases, The move begins!

We know it going to happen Masha said it in her drunken  rant, that Sasha and Dasha are leaving her.

Probably the sooner the better for everyone's sanity

6 minutes ago, Donzi said:

The Dick and Jane Saga... she chose dick over him ever chance she got. She was depressed when he chose Jane over her she cared less about him during ever phased off that saga. When Dick pounded her in their bedroom Sasha could hear the entire thing in the living room and didn't like it. 

They're both at blame there.  They should have kept their Sexual Matters Private but the Drinking & Drugs got the best of them. 

If they really want it to work and get back together then they'll have to send Dasha packing back to Russia.  I'm sure her Visa has Expired long ago.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Dasha and Sasha packed a couple of suite cases full of cloths today. Masha and Dasha left with the suite cases, The move begins!

We know it going to happen Masha said it in her drunk rant, that Sasha and Dasha are leaving her.

I guess Nostradamus was right in his post at RLCF of them moving by the end of May.  Then it was stated Masha is getting a Girlfriend and going down the Dyke Path.

13 minutes ago, Donzi said:

When did all this happen?

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

A long time ago.

Thanks.  Do I understand right that Dasha and Sasha are moving out?  Had I known that last week I wouldn't have started getting interested in this apartment. 

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Thanks.  Do I understand right that Dasha and Sasha are moving out?  Had I known that last week I wouldn't have started getting interested in this apartment. 

Obviously the 3 of them can't get along with each other. One moment they're fine and the next minute there's a lot of tension between them.  

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Obviously the 3 of them can't get along with each other. One moment they're fine and the next minute there's a lot of tension between them.  

I've seen a little of both.  Supposedly Sasha and Masha can't stand each other anymore yet last night or night before Dasha slept in the bedroom and Masha and Sasha slept together in the livingroom.  Weird and confusing to someone just starting to follow this apartment.

• Upvote 1

Bottom line Dasha didn't steal Sasha. Masha gave him away. She now claims to love him, where was all that love when you were disrespecting him with TK and others. You always want what you can't have.

I really hope Dasha and Sasha are moving into a RLC apartment. They are by far my favorite couple to watch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

They're both at blame there.  They should have kept their Sexual Matters Private but the Drinking & Drugs got the best of them. 

If they really want it to work and get back together then they'll have to send Dasha packing back to Russia.  I'm sure her Visa has Expired long ago.

Correct Sasha, could have put a stop to it and he chose not to. I think he wanted to see how much Masha cared for him and grew was disappointed in the end. Dasha or no Dasha Sasha was looking for a way out it much each when thre next one is right there. 

I said this was going to happen year ago much to the chagrin of some of my detractors here.