Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #4

happyone

5 hours ago, hondarellas said:

from what I see friend ze81 seems to have sex restrictions again before they split. Now for me is the phase that the apartment has no interest!

Don't think we gona see any split my friend,think the script of the breakup and the nuns for masha are getting to an end,next fase..the reconciliation of the split that never happened.Will be something we never had in rlc,no couple In rlc  gone so low to get views,we better get ready for the amazing(fake)reconciliation.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't think we gona see any split my friend,think the script of the breakup and the nuns for masha are getting to an end,next fase..the reconciliation of the split that never happened.Will be something we never had in rlc,no couple In rlc  gone so low to get views,we better get ready for the amazing(fake)reconciliation.

So true remember the fake sex between S & D I was so upset wasting my time and money watching this fake crap!!  I'm done with RLC they will never get another $45 from me.

Sasha and Masha have two male friends over and one of them can only speak English.  So, theybare all speaking English and I am surprised how well Masha can speak it.  I have never heard them speak in English before. When they do I find it is more interesting to watch.  

Masha told them Sasha has a long dick that is perfect for her. She said it was important to her for  her man to have a big dick.  She also said all he does is lay on the couch all day. She wants to visit America some day too. 

13 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

Sasha and Masha have two male friends over and one of them can only speak English.  So, theybare all speaking English and I am surprised how well Masha can speak it.  I have never heard them speak in English before.

This is not the first time. And agreed that being able to understand them is definitely more interesting.

Christ she's making so damn much noise I can hear her screeming all the way in Barcelona.  I don't know what's going on here but it doesn't sound good and the girl crying in the bedroom doesn't sound very happy.  So much drama