Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #4

happyone

I see Masha and Dasha wrapped together like days of old.

Have they consummated their new born relationship?

What lies in store for our dynamic three when Sasha returns and reviles he is transitioning?

Tune in for the dramatic new episodes of "Roman cluster fuck".... brought to you by fruit loops.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, dogmycat said:

I see Masha and Dasha wrapped together like days of old.

Have they consummated their new born relationship?

What lies in store for our dynamic three when Sasha returns and reviles he is transitioning?

Tune in for the dramatic new episodes of "Roman cluster fuck".... brought to you by fruit loops.

Hep,i bet my car that we gona have the conclusion of the fake novel till end of year..the trio reconciliation scene final moment will happen.Then..they will have to make another scrip to get atention back again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Hep,i bet my car that we gona have the conclusion of the fake novel till end of year..the trio reconciliation scene final moment will happen.Then..they will have to make another scrip to get atention back again.

Since Dasha came along, the slow, boring script has gone from hugging to anal. The only thing left to shock the masses is a drug-induced orgy. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mutt496 said:

Since Dasha came along, the slow, boring script has gone from hugging to anal. The only thing left to shock the masses is a drug-induced orgy. 

And that brings us to Z's orgy..which just happens to be a tradition in this house during the Holidays......as it is mine. It's going to be a good story , writers have had a ll RnR at the beginning of summer...all is good. I'm on record that we are going to see something new here soon. Real freaky.

All i can say is if someone can fake a separation then they basicaly will do anything to get atention back.As i said prior My bet for next script of them is..the reconciliation(from the split that never happened).But they probably will make the milk of the cow to last as much as possible.But some more Masha nun guests wouldn't be surprising.

• Upvote 1

Not been following D, S and M for a while, but can someone explain to me what on earth is going on in this apartment. I know that Sasha has been gone for the last week or so, which leaves Dasha and Masha alone to do what ever they want. Watching just now, both girls close on the sofa bed, but no attempt by either of them to cuddle or what ever. What has happened to the intense lesbian lovemaking that both enjoyed a while back? Something is not right here!

11 minutes ago, binocular said:

Not been following D, S and M for a while, but can someone explain to me what on earth is going on in this apartment. I know that Sasha has been gone for the last week or so, which leaves Dasha and Masha alone to do what ever they want. Watching just now, both girls close on the sofa bed, but no attempt by either of them to cuddle or what ever. What has happened to the intense lesbian lovemaking that both enjoyed a while back? Something is not right here!

Depends of the script,right now the "intense lesbian lovemaking that both enjoyed" is on hold,lets see when he arrives and what next pages of scrip will tell.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ze81 said:

Το μόνο που μπορώ να πω είναι αν κάποιος μπορεί να επινοήσει ένα χωρισμό τότε basicaly θα κάνει τα πάντα για να πάρει back.As atention είπα πριν στοίχημά μου για το επόμενο σενάριο από αυτά is..the συμφιλίωσης (από τη διάσπαση που δεν έγινε ποτέ) .Αλλά μάλλον θα κάνει το γάλα της αγελάδας για να διαρκέσει όσο το possible.But μερικά ακόμη άτομα Μάσα καλόγρια δεν θα πρέπει να προκαλεί έκπληξη.

They got news and they are working us well. Yesterday m & d were absent all day and returned in the evening. A little while later they had a brief meeting at the conferenceroom of the bedroom (toilet), and after a while Masha started the usual bathroom-masturbation!
What I want to say is that the world has told them that everything is fake in this apartment. And as long as they try to save it, they make them shit.