B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

just go back and look at page 26 on may 7. and you will see that you said .more club night girls. that was the night Ariela came to b1 and ended with all four in pams bed.

regardless of what he said until now, from his very first post to his 43,725th post, it's a mute point.  everyone is going to have their own suspicions of any of these girls and each person is going to be different regardless of what they see happening live on RLC or what they see on their social media pages or what is translated for them.  none of these girls are angels or even close to straight laced!  like i said, this is my opinion of what I believe about these girls.  what i say about any of these girls might not make sense to you or anyone else, but it makes sense to me and that's all that matters.

9 hours ago, bud2966 said:

noldus tell all of on cc that the b1 girl s are just club girs like you said a week ago

B2 (including G&T) is the place occupied by clubgirls, and stay out for days-girls, while B1 are more showgirls.

13 hours ago, SierraTM said:
15 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

To my taste (MY TASTE!!)  ARIELA Is what a real woman should look like and I'm in love with her Smiles and the other two assets...............🙄💓 

15 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I can't argue with you there.  Ariela is by far my favorite of the GOV girls.  She has it all for me.  

Yep Ariela is the girl i watch nowadays, she is really cute, lovely smile and has the right amount of meat at the right areas too ❤️ 

Not shy and love clam tasting too 😘 

That's right. I too love bodies with alittle more meat on them, like Ariela and Salma.

just can't we have news for Leora and Kitty ??
it would be much better than dozens of apartments full of useless people who just pretend to be interested and exhibitionist.
Nelly, Leora and Kitty are the only ones to keep.
Martina is also very beautiful but monotonous.
and it would be very nice to have them with sexy heels like Amina's.
and by the way, after Amina's departure, we no longer had serious shoes and used for real sex and shows.
and you are the most expensive site for voyeurs without giving back to your customers with serious people.
see barcelona
only girls that I think are professionals who are certainly not amateurs.
and it would be nice to diversify having girls 18 years old.
and old men with girls.
in short, give us a little show
it's a terrible bore here now

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

That's right. I too love bodies with alittle more meat on them, like Ariela and Salma.

I would say, with a lot more meat

Archived