B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

1 hour ago, firewall said:

would love to see daniela with her bf also

hell yeah.....bring all the boyfriends in so they can have an orgy with high heels, fisting, spitting, biting, swapping, 2 girls 1 cup, hell yeah bring it on!!!  More fake shows to come!!!!

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

0954 Amalia is back with her bf

Noldus, what are you saying, you mean Amalia is not a lesbian, this news ruined me on Sunday 🤣 🤣 😂

• Like 1

I just sat down to breakfast, turned RLC on and my breakfast was immediately ruined when I saw this big bare chested, tattoo covered guy in B1.  I knew all 3 girls had bf's but I was really hoping when the time came they would go visit them, NOT have them come here.  This apartment is going to suck now until he's gone.

Thanks a lot Amalia. 😒

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I just sat down to breakfast, turned RLC on and my breakfast was immediately ruined when I saw this big bare chested, tattoo covered guy in B1.  I knew all 3 girls had bf's but I was really hoping when the time came they would go visit them, NOT have them come here.  This apartment is going to suck now until he's gone.

Thanks a lot Amalia. 😒

A girl with her BF in B1 is finally good news and a chance for more real life in this apartment. 👍

All those pseudo lesbian shows Barcelona is currently so flooded with would finally be reduced or even completely eliminated.Maybe we'll finally see some real emotions and some life there.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Alladino said:

A girl with her BF in B1 is finally good news and a chance for more real life in this apartment. 👍

All those pseudo lesbian shows Barcelona is currently so flooded with would finally be reduced or even completely eliminated.Maybe we'll finally see some real emotions and some life there.  

More real life?  Seriously?  Watch Pam's room starting around 14:53.  Amalia and bf in their room.  Daniela comes in Pam's room, hooks up her music and then she and Pam start laughing real loud,and bouncing on the bed. Pam takes her shorts off and Daniela quick goes and changes panties and shorts and comes back.  They open the door wider so Amalia and bf can hear everything.  They start yelling something to Amalia but get no response so they start jumping and screamig on the bed and keep calling to Amalia.  Finally Amalia comes in the room, sits on the bed and starts laughing and giggling with them.  Pam takes her shorts off and spreads out face up on the bed.  Amalia's bf comes and stands in the doorway staring at Pam's spread legs and everybody is acting like this is all perfectly normal.  This is all with a gent that Pam and Daniela have never met before.  Tell me this is real life and not SHOWTIME. 

They have all left together now.  Probably to go shopping for booze and stuff for tonight.  More Real Life to follow I'm sure.

• Like 1