Courtney (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, Callypb said:

Wasn't there three living room cameras earlier? Did one break? 

Courtney and her boyfriend had an argument and he threw a chair against the wall and it hit that camera and broke it. Poor Dean was sleeping right below it, he was lucky the chair never hit him. The boyfriend has anger issues!

11 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

He has lost some weight has he not,ithat's what threw me.Are him and Candy history?

When he first arrived as a guest on VHTV he was slim but he put on a lot of weight when he got the apartment but he has managed to lose it again. I have no idea if they are still together, but more fool him if they are, she was a psycho bitch from hell.

53 minutes ago, broxman said:

Courtney and her boyfriend had an argument and he threw a chair against the wall and it hit that camera and broke it. Poor Dean was sleeping right below it, he was lucky the chair never hit him. The boyfriend has anger issues!

Did they remove it from time line? Can't seem to find it. 

for a long time i have been refraining from criticizing the tennants but it seems that i will have to be bad today. ever since heather left & courtney kept this guy around the apt has been a cure for insomnia. he was almost making kyle look interesting (that would be incredibly difficult). now he gets violent on top of all of the nothing that's been happening! please leave pal. you are a waste of time.

• Like 1