Courtney (2019) Part #1

• StnCld316 unlocked and pinned this topic
29 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hopefully she will stay with Jason now.

Hope the same..
She needs stability in her life and a partner that likes her and helps her but not only to be used for sex. Was kind of sad to see Jason the last time he visited this place

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Hope the same..
She needs stability in her life and a partner that likes her and helps her but not only to be used for sex. Was kind of sad to see Jason the last time he visited this place

He is there in bed. Courtney went out with Nathan & Meg. These guys are a little weird but not bad at all. I hope they will return with Lenya and Dean 😁

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

He is there in bed. Courtney went out with Nathan & Meg. These guys are a little weird but not bad at all. I hope they will return with Lenya and Dean 😁

Not Dean as in Candy?Nooooooooo😥😥😥😥

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why not? He is funny and a good guy. As long as Candy stays away all good 😁

Well to know if he is a comedian I would need to know what he says for starters but from day one there is just something about him I can't take too.

We will just have to agree to disagree on this one

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why not? He is funny and a good guy. As long as Candy stays away all good 😁

Oh come on Candy is ok quite used to like her. Always said I thought she was bi polar hence the outbursts from time to time, Dean has sure stuck by her through all of it so he must be a good bloke.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I was talking before.. in a last party time ago.. Cadon was still here at time. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Oh come on Candy is ok quite used to like her. Always said I thought she was bi polar hence the outbursts from time to time, Dean has sure stuck by her through all of it so he must be a good bloke.

I watched them now and again and must have missed her outbursts.Have they not split up?

38 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I watched them now and again and must have missed her outbursts.Have they not split up?

Not sure if they split up but her jealousy outbursts are quite legendary. She hit Dean with a wooden painting once...

• Like 1