R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread May #2 / June #1

Something about Mara's bf ticks me the wrong way, specially when they have sex and right after, it's like sex is over but he still wants attention, looks so weird the things he does, always laying on top of her right after with his arm around her, and Mara looks annoyed.

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Something about Mara's bf ticks me the wrong way, specially when they have sex and right after, it's like sex is over but he still wants attention, looks so weird the things he does, always laying on top of her right after with his arm around her, and Mara looks annoyed.

Could be he kinda looks over "possessive" regard her?Kinda have that feeling one or other time about this couple.

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Do you mean that he should leave to the bathroom to wash his dick immediately after he has ejaculated, like Paul does, showing no interest in Leora after his climax?

23 minutes ago, Calle said:

Do you mean that he should leave to the bathroom to wash his dick immediately after he has ejaculated, like Paul does, showing no interest in Leora after his climax?

Of course he can show interest it's just the way he do it that looks weird, I dont see anyone else do it like him, same when I watch Lana and Robert, Robert fixes paper for her to wipe of the cum and then they go clean up. But Mara's guy is like he want's more, she was trying to put panties on after they spend minutes on the bed after the sex, and he was like trying to stop her, just something weird with him.