R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread May #2 / June #1

2 hours ago, northguy said:

R1/Q1: THE AGREEMENT WITH RLC. This is tricky, some will disagree. I've seen an old canadian offer from RLC, asking for nudity in free rent for the placement of cameras. But that's years back, I think things have changed towards more explicit things, cause RLC get's competition.

I think Kristy wanted to stay in the apartment, when at some point the old crew should be replaced. She asked the 3 new girls, explaining the conditions, they agreed. After that RLC agreed to the new setup with upgrading the number of cameras, that was an improvement.

The 3 girls are very old tight friends of Kristy, which makes this apartment very different from all other apartments in RLC universe in my mind.

For some reason the 5th element, Katya, didn't move in (no room, not willing to do sex on camera or whatever).

"For some reason the 5th element,Katya,didn't move in,no room,not willing to do sex on cams or whatever",Katya dont have many problems doing things in cams,,she was with two diferent dudes in cams,handjob one of them at clear view and the other almost as good,almost did more as an simple guest than cleaning lady and Housekeeper did in full three months(with exception of the bates after bates and the dildo show).Not to mention she is cute as hell.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

"For some reason the 5th element,Katya,didn't move in,no room,not willing to do sex on cams or whatever",Katya dont have many problems doing things in cams,,she was with two diferent dudes in cams,handjob one of them at clear view and the other almost as good,almost did more as an simple guest than cleaning lady and Housekeeper did in full three months(with exception of the bates after bates and the dildo show).Not to mention she is cute as hell.

Katya had the option on moving in, she didn't.

Just now, northguy said:

Katya had the option on moving in, she didn't.

We don't know for sure if she had,as you sayed maybe she didn't wanted,in any case an true shame,with her i am pretty sure we would have three good active residentes.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

We don't know for sure if she had,as you sayed maybe she didn't wanted,in any case an true shame,with her i am pretty sure we would have three good active residentes.

Of course we do, kind of. Kristy talked to all the 4 other girls, Katya for some reason was left out, but they agreed on the setup.

6 minutes ago, northguy said:

Of course we do, kind of. Kristy talked to all the 4 other girls, Katya for some reason was left out, but they agreed on the setup.

To bad😣.Based on what Katya shown(even just an guest)she could had been a star of the house,just like Mara become.But we have to also take one thing in consideration also..the possible replacements..it hapened before in this house and could happen again.My first bet for that is the Resident/guest cleaning lady.

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

What housekeeper are you referring to??

Just now, Calle said:

OK, thanks, I have no idea of Katya then. You mean that blonde is called Katyla?

The blonde with big lips(that usted to sleep a lot of times in livingroom coach as guest)think is named Katyla,the girl we were talking to replaced,to join the house is the cute girl with short brown hair,maybe someone knows her name,think was said several times but i forgeted it😔.Cheers.

21 minutes ago, Calle said:

Sorry, I do not know Katya (was she that wierdly-dyed blonde?) and I did not know that RLC had given her an option to move in, but I guess you speak Russian and had heard about that.

RLC accepted this setup, which is Kristy's construction solely, her friends. The one left out of the 5 group was Katya, don't know why.

No need for russian to figure that out.

R1/Q1 THE GIRLS.

The 4 girls in my mind are fantastic for a voyeur.

They act very natural in spite of the cams (except the sex). When they work, cleaning etc., they share it equally.

When they relax together and talk (much about the boys) they are very open to each other.

They frequently hit the town together without the boys.

The 3 new girls adore Kristy, whenever she speaks they turn their heads towards her, but she doesn't take the lead, she loves to have them there.

I think they are the big clue here, so different from the other apartments.

Kristy really got what she wanted.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, northguy said:

RLC accepted this setup, which is Kristy's construction solely, her friends. The one left out of the 5 group was Katya, don't know why.

No need for russian to figure that out.

Lets be fair..that's your interpretation of things and not an fact.Even the people that known their language probably don't know for sure how the things happened because not seing the girls talking about rlc private stuff,deal in cams.