R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread May #2 / June #1

5 hours ago, northguy said:

Hard to see Kristy in the kitchen, sitting at the window, it's a blind angle. Cam 5 is an improvement, but there's a free space there, which can be kind of confusing.

As big is she is how could you miss her, if she gets any bigger they will have to put in bigger doors

2 hours ago, jham said:

As big is she is how could you miss her, if she gets any bigger they will have to put in bigger doors

Wow, never thought of that, a lot of intelligent guys out there.

Cleaning lady and housekeeper in da house,can't wait for th long showers and even longer "put the cream" sessions,maybe even an super sexy massage.To bad what house become.It had pretty good amount of real life till it become just another show girls,make poses,massage place.Rip house.

5 hours ago, jham said:

Not sure who or what you are looking at but Kristy is not big. Some would argue she has the best ass on the planet. And while her boobies are small she is a beautiful and woman.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, northguy said:

To be clear, 5. girl was there at Alana's birthday, thought her name was *****, might have got it wrong. It's ze's girl.

Read the rules posted ABOVE, this will be the last warning period .

Just now, northguy said:

Sorry, got it. Didn't know the post was for me.

That post is for everyone who posts and for everyone in every thread for every voyeur site that we promote on CamCaps. There are very good reasons for these rules and they must be followed. I suggest that you come up with nicknames for the friends and guests like many have before like the freeloader or such. Posters will know who you are talking about.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That post is for everyone who posts and for everyone in every thread for every voyeur site that we promote on CamCaps. There are very good reasons for these rules and they must be followed. I suggest that you come up with nicknames for the friends and guests like many have before like the freeloader or such. Posters will know who you are talking about.

I agree, my mistake. The tenants are vulnerable creatures, will obey.

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 3:57 AM, northguy said:

R1/Q1  KRISTY WORK

The "star" of course. On a scale from 1 to 10 I'll give her a big 9.

She's extremely fit, as a top athlete, so she has a lot of disciplin.

She's a dancer and teacher, praised by both employer and pupils for her forthcoming kind personality. No surprise, we know that.

Modelling, making music videos and professional commercials, she knows fully well her looks.

Nothing wrong with her self-confidence, but a hard working girl I guess.

I am again amazed, how do you know so much of Kristy´s private life?

• Like 1