R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread May #2 / June #1

27 minutes ago, northguy said:

Very well said Naga. Hope so too, and then we'll see.

I would volunteer if she could accept 40 years age difference, but the viewers might not think that was a good idea.

"I would volunteer if she could accept 40 years age difference,but the viewers might not think that was a good ideia" hehe.

33 minutes ago, northguy said:

Just tried to check if Kristy realized what happened. The symbol was gone in the bath after sex, so she couldn't see it in the mirror. She never saw it.

Only way for her to know, is through this thread, who saw it, or some upload of the scene, her russian friends don't have access to RLC directly.

In the morning she was on the phone a lot, but it didn't seem she got any news.

I'm guessing she doesn't read this thread, of course don't know.

It's easy to jump to conclusions, but I suspect he is exactly what he drawed. It fits with his behaviour.

I don't think Kristy is in any way political (could be wrong), but how can she choose him.

Is she not a goddess anymore? Come on Kristy, you can do better than that.

"I am guessing she doesn't read this thread",think is the opposite,don't know if you remmber but when house reopened some of the lamps lights were to strong and messing with cams..we commented that and few minutes later Kristy turned of the lamps.Maybe rlc send her text message..but rlc usualy takes months,years to react..so hardly was them.

43 minutes ago, northguy said:

Very well said Naga. Hope so too, and then we'll see.

I would volunteer if she could accept 40 years age difference, but the viewers might not think that was a good idea.

It might be walking sticks at dawn between you and me then...😏

42 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"I am guessing she doesn't read this thread",think is the opposite,don't know if you remmber but when house reopened some of the lamps lights were to strong and messing with cams..we commented that and few minutes later Kristy turned of the lamps.Maybe rlc send her text message..but rlc usualy takes months,years to react..so hardly was them.

Slightly OT Ze, but I posted a coupla things in the EUFA Nations league thread last night. Not sure if you've seen them..

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It might be walking sticks at dawn between you and me then...😏

I would be willing to share, if you are a nice guy. I know you are.

Seriously, this is breaking my heart, I can't watch such a guy, what to do.

I stopped watching Annabelle, when I saw she got beaten.

Something about one's limits I guess.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Slightly OT Ze, but I posted a coupla things in the EUFA Nations league thread last night. Not sure if you've seen them..

Gonna check it now my friend.

All i wanted was a normal roommates house but sadly house become a joke,with Rosa and Alana not doing their personal life's in cams and just parading naked in cams,showers,one or other bate.I bet till end of year this house post will be left to flies.

1 minute ago, Peeker Seeker said:

Wow man, do tell what the fuck is normal in your life ? This place is about as normal as any on a voyeur site.

If by normal is to not doing their life's in cams and just parading naked in front of cams..then yes..they are doing normal life lol.Enjoy this crap.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

All i wanted was a normal roommates house but sadly house become a joke,with Rosa and Alana not doing their personal life's in cams and just parading naked in cams,showers,one or other bate.I bet till end of year this house post will be left to flies.

LOL RLC fucked up when they brought back Kristy and the angels.  I mean seriously, how many times does it take before you get tired of and don't even view the sex sessions of Kristy and Mara?  That shit gets old real quick!  What I would think you all would find refreshing is for at least a couple of the girls get so wasted that actually have sex with each other, without the giggling and laughing like they are putting on a show.  It's kind of like the New Years night with Irma & Anna that had the right ingredients to be epic but failed because it was in front of the cameras.  Could you imagine those two had it not been for the cameras, if they were in a hotel or some other place, they would have had a great time with each other.  What needs to happen in R1, is for there to be moments like that.  Like when that one girl brought a girl home from the club that night!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Peeker Seeker said:

Yes I sure do like this place, these girls are good friends and it shows. They do what all normal people do in in life and it is simple They live day by day. 

All you do is complain all the time because you don't see fucking all the time, Do you fuck all the time ? 24*7 ? Why don't you just give us a break.

Because i have my tastes,don't like it put me in ignore list.Cheers.

44 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL RLC fucked up when they brought back Kristy and the angels.  I mean seriously, how many times does it take before you get tired of and don't even view the sex sessions of Kristy and Mara?  That shit gets old real quick!  What I would think you all would find refreshing is for at least a couple of the girls get so wasted that actually have sex with each other, without the giggling and laughing like they are putting on a show.  It's kind of like the New Years night with Irma & Anna that had the right ingredients to be epic but failed because it was in front of the cameras.  Could you imagine those two had it not been for the cameras, if they were in a hotel or some other place, they would have had a great time with each other.  What needs to happen in R1, is for there to be moments like that.  Like when that one girl brought a girl home from the club that night!!

Starting to agree with you Harley,but still think Kristy and Mara at least show most aspects of their life's,not just nude parades or hours of blowjobs to dildos like the other two,the situation you described is what i wanted in an roommates house..just plain real life,without shows..Just girl residents that did what they usted to do prior to join rlc house,but seems a almost impossible thing to archive in cam sites,all must be calculated and done to get views,even some of the sex of Mara and Kristy with boyfriends seems just a arranged thing..one start...the other in the other bedroom waits till one ends to start..Think we may never get an good roommates house we're most of things happen spontaneous way.

• Like 1