R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread May #2 / June #1

14 hours ago, Calle said:

I am again amazed, how do you know so much of Kristy´s private life?

This is tricky. Social media cannot be revealed here, the rules. The moderator is hitting at me. I try to protect dear Kristy's privacy, but also promote her qualities, kind of a psychological portrait. I admire her, and wish her well, but others do as well, that's the story.

Bonus info. My culture is respect for women, that's totally basic for me. The rewards are great, I like it.

Calle you can PM me, if you wan't to, don't have to.

34 minutes ago, happyone said:

Did Kristy's bf just draw a swastika on her right butt cheek???

6/6/2019 the 75th anniversary of D Day--

I knew I didn't like that SOB for some reason :angry:

What the hell.  That's beyond fucked up. :angry:

• Upvote 1

On 6/4/2019 at 3:40 AM, northguy said:

To be clear, 5. girl was there at Alana's birthday, thought her name was Katya, might have got it wrong. It's ze's girl.

My girl too!  left RLC soon after she did, thankful to not experience this apartment and the other "regulars" who seem to keep coming back in Barcelona.

13 hours ago, happyone said:

I've always maintained that this guy is a jerk, this thing confirms my thoughts, I'd be happy to meet him to explain some things to him

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, happyone said:

That's messed up iuksss.

16 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I've always maintained that this guy is a jerk, this thing confirms my thoughts, I'd be happy to meet him to explain some things to him

Just because Kristy seems to like this bloke, and fuck knows why, I don't have to  and never have. This act confirms why. He has no redeeming features, as far as I can see, both in looks and personality. I don't think he's rolling in money either, and if it's just the sex, that looks pretty weird to me too. 
With her looks, great fit body and bubbly personality, surely she can have her pick of guys...

I reckon if she didn't know what he drew on her arse cheek, she will do, by 1 source or another...😏

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just because Kristy seems to like this bloke, and fuck knows why, I don't have to  and never have. This act confirms why. He has no redeeming features, as far as I can see, both in looks and personality. I don't think he's rolling in money either, and if it's just the sex, that looks pretty weird to me too. 
With her looks, great fit body and bubbly personality, surely she can have her pick of guys...

I reckon if she didn't know what he drew on her arse cheek, she will do, by 1 source or another...😏

Very well said Naga. Hope so too, and then we'll see.

I would volunteer if she could accept 40 years age difference, but the viewers might not think that was a good idea.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1