R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread May #2 / June #1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lets be fair..that's your interpretation of things and not an fact.Even the people that known their language probably don't know for sure how the things happened because not seing the girls talking about rlc private stuff,deal in cams.

It's not interpretation, it's logic. RLC didn't know of the three new girls, Kristy arranged the whole thing, and RLC bought it.

• Like 1

Well Gess i Will make my three months resume/opinion Regard the revamped house.The Four girls..i like mainly two,Kristy and Mara were an true improvement over the past situation,more real life by them in cams,less shows and more share of their intimate life with their partners,they feel diferent from past.The other two girls..don't see most of their life's in cams,a lot is done outside of cams,just housekeeper and cleaning lady.Makes me wish the house had reopened with just three true residents(Kristy,Mara and Katya).Think house would be "dead" without Mara and kris.In general place is more pleasant to watch,more light,some more life in it,it's better than before but still could be a lôt better.In comparation with the other roommates house..this one is pure and simple amazing lol.Still have the feeling none of the four girls use the house as their main resident,only on that actualy seems to use the place as his main residence(to sleep etc)is Housekeeper.

4 minutes ago, northguy said:

It's not interpretation, it's logic. RLC didn't know of the three new girls, Kristy arranged the whole thing, and RLC bought it.

One thing i learned in all this years of rlc is that logic and rlc doesn't combine well😅.But hep Probrably Kristy suggested girls to rlc and then rlc made their choices.Probaraby that's why Mara had the "casting" night.To bad the other two didn't had one🤣.

45 minutes ago, ze81 said:

One thing i learned in all this years of rlc is that logic and rlc doesn't combine well😅.But hep Probrably Kristy suggested girls to rlc and then rlc made their choices.Probaraby that's why Mara had the "casting" night.To bad the other two didn't had one🤣.

Logic & RLC don't fit into the same Sentence properly.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

R1/Q1 ROSALIE

The "cute" one. Living on a coach I could do for a short while at like 24-25 years of age, but for longer, certainly not, too inconvenient.

If theoreticaly I should pick one of the 4 girls, I would be tempted by Rosalie, because of her beautiful mind and pretty eyes (soul mirrors).

She's lovable, but seems a little naive. At partys she can sit and observe, but you wonder if she understands the psychology that goes on.

Playing the keyboard (amateur for sure) she contributes to a good atmosphere with Mara's bf, what a joy.

When she's with the other 3 (with Katya 4) girls, she really shines, speaking her mind and contributing to the gang of the girls, the others listen to whatever she says. Naivity no problem there, she's a contributing part of the group, fully accepted.

The sex: This is the dividing issue in this thread. I think it didn't turn out as planned, maybe Rosalie's bad preparation. Her bf goes back several years, but he isn't there anymore it seems. Maybe he didn't like the cams (some don't), maybe they broke up (cams?), don't know.

The living room certainly isn't a perfect place for a sex life. Critics say she doesn't contribute enough sexually and should be replaced.

I think it totally violates the concept of this place. She's there for Kristy and the other friends, and she loves being there as part of the gang.

• Like 6

I really concur with all you have written northguy.  I am really enjoying following these girls with their daily lives.  They are natural in all their interactions in this apartment.  I might add that I get a little disappointed with the negative comments I read of Alana and Rosalie.  For instance calling Alana the "cleaning lady" is a bit rich.  Alana is doing what she would do in her normal life whether she be at home with her parents or in another apartment.  She will make a great wife to some lucky guy on day.  She and Rosalie just need to find the right guy.  If I was Alana I'm sure I would not be jumping into bed with some of those drunk (really drunk) guys we have witnessed in this apartment.  These girls are not sluts and one should not be thinking they are.  These girls would all have come from great families as they often visit their families and they have photos on display.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, oscaraus said:

I really concur with all you have written northguy.  I am really enjoying following these girls with their daily lives.  They are natural in all their interactions in this apartment.  I might add that I get a little disappointed with the negative comments I read of Alana and Rosalie.  For instance calling Alana the "cleaning lady" is a bit rich.  Alana is doing what she would do in her normal life whether she be at home with her parents or in another apartment.  She will make a great wife to some lucky guy on day.  She and Rosalie just need to find the right guy.  If I was Alana I'm sure I would not be jumping into bed with some of those drunk (really drunk) guys we have witnessed in this apartment.  These girls are not sluts and one should not be thinking they are.  These girls would all have come from great families as they often visit their families and they have photos on display.

For the most part, the apartment is empty. And now Mara is on vacation.

1 hour ago, oscaraus said:

Thx Oscaraus. We are not alone. I try to spice up the thread, that's my aim, I like these girls a lot. The value battle can not be won, but it's fun to participate and defend the girls, that I actually admire.

If two guys from opposite ends of the planet can agree, there's hope for the same planet. LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oscaraus said:

Diferent persons diferent tastes,think we should make an altar to the immaculate virgins,god have mercy.

R1/Q1  ALANA

The "loyal" one. Beatles made a song called "Nowwhere man", applays to Alana somewhat.

If I theoretically could chose any of the girls my reason for Alana would be loyalty, an important quality.

When I first saw her (think january) I immediatly thought she was lesbian (sorry lesbians out there, it's clear prejudice) cause of her looks.

Problem is that she has not shown any evidence of that at all, so might, might not be true.

She really hasn't the best of faces, the rest is actually above average, not overweight as Rosalie.

Where Rosalie cares very little about make up, Alana is kind of dependent of it.

When there's a party Alana tries not to exist to get along, she really doesn't know how to take the initiative, big problem.

When the girls are alone Alana shines, she loves to be here, she opens totally up, she's truly one of Kristy's gang.

She doesn't deliver much on the sex front, same problem as with Rosalie, for the critics.

Old saying..saying a lie many times doesn't make it an truth.Rip house.Old habits and tactics returned,real life is done with less and less frequency.The constant travels must be returning soon.Isnt about real life..is about parading bodies in front of cams..put cream..Make pose..take shower..bate..put cream..Make naked pose.

• Like 1

R1/Q1  MARA

She's a "bomb". What a difference a girl makes. Imagine the before she came and after, wow.

If I theoretically would pick Mara, I would be somewhat scared to have to live up to her appetite for life.

She's so in contrast to Rosalie and Alana as an outgoing person. She's so positive in any respect.

Not with killing looks, but nice body, if you don't mind the smaller versions. But her mind blows you.

With the girls she can have a low profile and give space to others, still adds so much positivity.

And of course she helps Kristy with the sex, for most probably the important thing. Kristy made a hit with her. 

• Like 2