B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

22 hours ago, Fagen said:

The cutest girl in RLC 😉

Awesome Angelic ANTONIA could be rising star if she would just loosen up a bit. Man she reminds of Serafrozen, The other girls there are just in the project for the free ride to Barcelona, but Antonia has a chance to be so much more. 

Yep Frozen like a rock this girl is for sure. I know it is the summer in Barcelona, but it is the dead of winter in Antonia's bedroom. I f you look close you can see her breath as she breath's.

See the source image

5 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Can you feel the heat,the passion and the craziness that emerges from this apartment...:biggrin:

ASide
Anto,dont forget...

Jog tomorrow 7am sharp... 

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "gif reveil"

I wish she would sleep a little longer so I can get up, but yes she likes her jogging or yoga stretch, saw her doing splits the other day.

• Upvote 1

I  just keep on hoping that someday, when one girl leaves and a New Girl shows up that when they change the name on apartment it will say...

"Magical Mystical Momentous Magnificent MONICA" alas one can continue to hope that the most wonderful sensual seductive MONICA will re appear sometime soon in one of the Barcelona apartments.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Hey girls don't bother coming back...NOBODY was watching you (yeah you didn't need the stupid masks) :dodgy:

What's sad is when you don't watch any of it, but you can relate to the people wanting them to put up something or ship out.  A ton of bad vibes for these girls and this apartment!