B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

1 minute ago, firewall said:

is it this summer casting rlc have to offer for B2 !  what a fail I prefer save my money for go in vacation than waste my time in this boring place

In the Summertime the Girls are out of the Apartment more than they are in.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

it doesn't matter what time of year it is SC, they are always out doing gods work more than they are ever in doing Harley's work 🙂and sleeping and eating don't count!!

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

summertime is not really an interesting period on rlc because as you said they are most of the time outside and many couples  go on vacation also,

this is why this summer I will take time for go on vacation for some weeks also and this current casting in B2 is really bad they have nothing to propose

• Like 1

3 hours ago, firewall said:

summertime is not really an interesting period on rlc because as you said they are most of the time outside and many couples  go on vacation also,

this is why this summer I will take time for go on vacation for some weeks also and this current casting in B2 is really bad they have nothing to propose

Summers are always a slow period.  I know I wouldn't want to stay in an Apartment when it 80 or 90F outside.  Their Young and the Beach is usually where the Girls go.  They just come home to eat and sleep in the summer. 

The timekeeper will keep everyone informed on what time they come in and leave.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Summers are always a slow period.  I know I wouldn't want to stay in an Apartment when it 80 or 90F outside.  Their Young and the Beach is usually where the Girls go.  They just come home to eat and sleep in the summer. 

The timekeeper will keep everyone informed on what time they come in and leave.   :biggrin:

and a damn good job he does!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

stay behind the door is the place where the rlc members spend most of their time during the summer, I leave my place to others.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

funny in the fact that if anybody bought replay to see when the girls come and go.  hell, anybody that buys replay is funny in my opinion.

I could never see the purpose of paying for something was missed.  Replay should be offered Free of Charge included with a Premium Subscription.  All the other Competitors Offer Replay which is included with a Premium Sub.  There's nothing different from one site to the next.

• Like 2