B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

If that's the case, didn't Karina, Amira, Jen and Frank have a bit of a foursome?  (It was a Fivesome if you include the fact that Molly was there as well. :biggrin:)

I suscribed for watching amira few months ago and she was gone 1 day later (not lucky) but I remember karina had some fun at the end with jen and frank in B3 but nothing really serious you know the usual teasing (kissing,massage) but no sex

il y a 2 minutes, firewall a dit :

I suscribed for watching amira few months ago and she was gone 1 day later (not lucky) but I remember karina had some fun at the end with jen and frank in B3 but nothing really serious you know the usual teasing (kissing,massage) but no sex

Amira is the no-bate, no-naked on bed, no-nothing girl. She is tall and pretty I give you that but that's about it.

Karina is almost the same but she seemed to be ok to have abit of b/g fun but nothing much really like what you said.

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Amira is the no-bate, no-naked on bed, no-nothing girl. She is tall and pretty I give you that but that's about it.

Karina is almost the same but she seemed to be ok to have abit of b/g fun but nothing much really like what you said.

you don't remember the fun she had with jen and franck in B3 just before she left?

karina was boring at the beginning but after she was more relax and it was not bad

il y a 1 minute, firewall a dit :

you don't remember the fun she had with jen and franck in B3 just before she left?

karina was boring at the beginning but after she was more relax and it was not bad

Yes i remember, but it was nothing really.

At least we saw the loose side of her, but she gave nothing else. I was rooting for her to go & now she is back.

Can't say I am pleased.

1 minute ago, firewall said:

If Amira is the girl I think, both Amira and Karina had some fun with Jen and Frank in Amira's room one night. (Currently Pam"s room)

There was DEFINITELY some chemical influence and I don't mean just alcohol. :dodgy:

She did not get along with Sera at all and left shortly after.  I don't think Karina did either and spent a lot of time over at Jen and Franks where she was MUCH more open.

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Yes i remember, but it was nothing really.

At least we saw the loose side of her, but she gave nothing else. I was rooting for her to go & now she is back.

Can't say I am pleased.

I think Jen was the main reason for that. :dodgy:

il y a 1 minute, DMcKenzie a dit :

If Amira is the girl I think, both Amira and Karina had some fun with Jen and Frank in Amira's room one night. (Currently Pam"s room)

There was DEFINITELY some chemical influence and I don't mean just alcohol. :dodgy:

She did not get along with Sera at all and left shortly after.  I don't think Karina did either and spent a lot of time over at Jen and Franks where she was MUCH more open.

Yes Amira is the girl you think.

Now I remember we did have some exchanges when Karina, Amira and Serafima were in B1.

Can't say all of them were positives for the girls. Now as I remember more, I really wanted Karina to leave as soon as possible then.