B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

Boo on Sophie, all show and no go !!! WHY her again ? "The Queen of Feathers"

Karina was quite bashful her first time around, don't expect much from her either. "Top 10 Tent Timer"

I have already forgot all about Amira so you tell she made an impression... LOL RLC is pretty hard up if this is the best they can to bring B-2 back to prominence. 

OH MONICA where fore art though, the Most Magnificent Monumental one ???

• Like 2

Inspiring selection of old girls by RLC eh 😏

Can't fxxk that bad if you were already a nunnery...

Someone give a run-down about the girls please?

I know Sofie is a fxxk-tease, so i foresee I will rant about her pretty soon, what about the rest?

7 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Inspiring selection of old girls by RLC eh 😏

Can't fxxk that bad if you were already a nunnery...

Someone give a run-down about the girls please?

I know Sofie is a fxxk-tease, so i foresee I will rant about her pretty soon, what about the rest?

I foresee that you'll rant about all three since it seems to be all you do.

I'm sure you're already familiar with Karina and Amira, they were in B1 with Serafima, and they put on shows with Jenn and Frank in B3.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Boo on Sophie, all show and no go !!! WHY her again ? "The Queen of Feathers"

Karina was quite bashful her first time around, don't expect much from her either. "Top 10 Tent Timer"

I have already forgot all about Amira so you tell she made an impression... LOL RLC is pretty hard up if this is the best they can to bring B-2 back to prominence. 

OH MONICA where fore art though, the Most Magnificent Monumental one ???

ok i will agree with you about this. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

E 'quella la Sofie che c'era quando Monica era? Immagino che vedremo quelli che ritorna online, Amira e Karina hanno dimenticato come sembrano così dovranno vedere.

Sofie is the girl who spends her days touching her pussy with the duster, Amira and Karina are the girls who were with Sera in B1 who tried to fuck with Frank in B3

il y a 7 minutes, Ash1 a dit :

I foresee that you'll rant about all three since it seems to be all you do.

I'm sure you're already familiar with Karina and Amira, they were in B1 with Serafima, and they put on shows with Jenn and Frank in B3.

Wait, the same Karina & Amira from B1???

Oh my bad, I really don't remember until you mentioned.

Yes you are right, likely I will rant about three eventually. But at least I don't pretend like the rest because they want to be in RLC's good books.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

Sofie is the girl who spends her days touching her pussy with the duster, Amira and Karina are the girls who were with Sera in B1 who tried to fuck with Frank in B3

Aah right, her little duster lol, I remember that, it was so silly.