B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

Just now, SierraTM said:

I know she is still in Barcelona but not sure "how behind the scenes"... or what you mean.

Honestly I don't wish to see her back in RLC again, unless she comes in with her guy which will definitely open her up.

If not, please no more Serafima.

I think she organizes rendezvous for the girls that are willing to participate.  I don't believe it has anything to do with modeling or fashion, but you can be your own judge on that!!

il y a 1 minute, firewall a dit :

all is possible on rlc, some girls were really boring during their first visit and were more interesting during their second visit (lorraine for example)

I hope so too, together with the rest I suppose.

This apartment strangely has been hit with the Vatican's curse twice, I hope for our sake not thrice.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I'm actually NOT a huge fan of the Amalia and Chris show.  However it's still better than watching nothing which is what B2 has been for a while.

anything is better than nothing i guess.  i will tell you that i'm not a fan of the swinger lifestyle or a fan of what RLC is doing these days.  i'm glad i'm not spending any money to support the kind of stuff that is happening now.

25 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I hope so too, together with the rest I suppose.

This apartment strangely has been hit with the Vatican's curse twice, I hope for our sake not thrice.

That's what happens when RLC shops at Value Village.  You get Refurbished Material.  :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

anything is better than nothing i guess.  i will tell you that i'm not a fan of the swinger lifestyle or a fan of what RLC is doing these days.  i'm glad i'm not spending any money to support the kind of stuff that is happening now.

I think RLC is really trying to find a balance.

If they go full on Voyeur they will lose a lot of subscribers due to a lack of activity,  but if they go full on VHTV style they will as well do to everything being fake.

No matter what they do they will NOT please everyone.

However right now they have been leaning a bit to far towards the VHTV style for my tastes.  At least when it comes to the Barcelona apartments.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

I think RLC is really trying to find a balance.

If they go full on Voyeur they will lose a lot of subscribers due to a lack of activity,  but if they go full on VHTV style they will as well do to everything being fake.

No matter what they do they will NOT please everyone.

However right now they have been leaning a bit to far towards the VHTV style for my tastes.  At least when it comes to the Barcelona apartments.

good point Kenzie.  they can please some people some of the time but not all people all of the time.  you know me, i'm not into hetero sex and right now RLC is full of it and one of the main reasons i quit watching.  i don't know how many apartments they have anymore but i can promise you at least 80% of them are couples and i'm just not into that.  the style they have chosen to enable themselves to compete is the VHTV style and it's not my cup of tea!!  i don't like gang bangs or wife swapping or anything of the like, therefore i stay away!!

Have a good one!

57 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I know she is still in Barcelona but not sure "how behind the scenes"... or what you mean.

Honestly I don't wish to see her back in RLC again, unless she comes in with her guy which will definitely open her up.

If not, please no more Serafima.

I always thought that Serafima had replaced Nora, in the management of the Barcelona girls, perhaps the return of Karina and Amira would confirm this

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Feel bad that watching Grace & Tori is fxxking PREMIUM.

It should be FREE since they do nothing and turn their backs to the camera anyway!

Edit: And i'm sorry they banned your IP for sharing this link with us.

I got my IP back up and going.  I am able to watch once again.   :biggrin:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think she organizes rendezvous for the girls that are willing to participate.  I don't believe it has anything to do with modeling or fashion, but you can be your own judge on that!!

I didn't see your comment, not wanting to, I said almost the same thing

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I always thought that Serafima had replaced Nora, in the management of the Barcelona girls, perhaps the return of Karina and Amira would confirm this

I think nora is still the manager of the barca girls apartments