Melissa & Sergio, Alexandra & Aaron (2019) Part #2

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

For all the people with bad memory here again. @MelissaSergio said months ago they won't swap. Organize parties yes but they won't fuck with other people. Probably now people will remember...🙄

Sorry sir ! Did I hurt your sensibilities..I want Melissa to be gangbanged with all her holes filled..ouch !! Did that hurt ..again ?

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, nack said:

Sorry sir ! Did I hurt your sensibilities..I want Melissa to be gangbanged with all her holes filled..ouch !! Did that hurt ..again ?

Not at all. It's okay when you want that. I want a million euro. And I don't get it either. Only difference I can remember that 😂 

4 hours ago, budda said:

Sometimes Melissa disappears and I can't see her with all the cameras in the house. Is there a hidden room ?

every house should have at least one hidden room, then participants wouldn't have to be worried about idiotic vhtv rules and bullshit comments on forums

• Like 1

Il y a 7 heures, jabbath1987 a dit :

For all the people with bad memory here again. @MelissaSergio said months ago they won't swap. Organize parties yes but they won't fuck with other people. Probably now people will remember...🙄

"There are only idiots who do not change their opinion" French saying.

It looks like it is one of the hottest week end ever broadcasted on vhtv. How many new girls, how many group sex scenes in one single appartment? Alexandra has presented us Lily, she seemed shy at the beginning, but she's not. Even the little drama has ended in an awsome party with 4 girls on one (OK, lucky but lousy...) guy. Now I can understand why they have problems with neighbours...

Honestly, thank you Melissa and Alexandra for offering this !

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, phil4466 said:

It looks like it is one of the hottest week end ever broadcasted on vhtv. How many new girls, how many group sex scenes in one single appartment? Alexandra has presented us Lily, she seemed shy at the beginning, but she's not. Even the little drama has ended in an awsome party with 4 girls on one (OK, lucky but lousy...) guy. Now I can understand why they have problems with neighbours...

Honestly, thank you Melissa and Alexandra for offering this !

I hate intolerant neighbors. They should join the party instead of complaining 👍

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I hate intolerant neighbors. They should join the party instead of complaining 👍

Well it depends what you mean with intolerant. Guess you wouldn't like to have noise and confusion all nights disturbing you when you have to woke up early to go to work. Once in a while may be tolerated...

Just now, Sparkles said:

Well it depends what you mean with intolerant. Guess you wouldn't like to have noise and confusion all nights disturbing you when you have to woke up early to go to work. Once in a while may be tolerated...

Yeah that is valid point for sure. Personally I can sleep with any noise around. When I am tired I sleep 😁