Darcie & Stifler (2019) Part #2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Robwin said:

Darcie always has been a bit of a divaย  and up her own ass, even though she has a great body have never really liked her. Think she thinks she isย too good to be on here. Jmo.

Liked her on the first two visits..ย 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Liked her on the first two visits..ย 

I remember Darcie house sitting for Mira and Henry at their old flat and to me she was playing to the cameras and never exposed any part of her body.It was as if you will wait till I'm ready,very sure of herself.I can't quite put my finger on what it is about her.She is a beautiful girl though.

• Like 1

On 6/13/2019 at 2:15 AM, jjkopite said:

Preferred her when she was playing the naive little girl with Rick!

Did she visit Betty and Rick's place?What the fuck for?Surely not!!!!!.Singing lessons?๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Did she visit Betty and Rick's place?What the fuck for?Surely not!!!!!.Singing lessons?๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Rick chased her all around the place at the opening party but he didn't get to fuck her...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

If I was a woman I wouldn't let Rick fuck me either.!!!๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž

Yeah but when you get to Ricks age (or even now) you'll be happy to be doing the same as him.๐Ÿคฃ

2 hours ago, Just In said:

Yeah but when you get to Ricks age (or even now) you'll be happy to be doing the same as him.๐Ÿคฃ

When you get to Ricks age you are grateful for any orifice to stick yer dick inย :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

When you get to Ricks age you are grateful for any orifice to stick yer dick inย :biggrin:

Hi pal,as eloquent and insightful as ever.Your observations are truly a delight.You would make a good agony uncle.More agony than uncle though.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 1