Darcie & Stifler (2019) Part #2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, waldi said:

was joking, cause those women must be about 50 now😀

What you have to do when you are down to your last few million quid.Must be really tough for them.Jealous me never😀😀😀😀

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

What you have to do when you are down to your last few million quid.Must be really tough for them.Jealous me never😀😀😀😀

last few millions, it sounds horrible; situation has deteriorated and it is really bad, I didn't know that; I feel sorry for them 😂

• Like 1

15 hours ago, budda said:

darcie.thumb.jpg.8bc4b450f5bc7bb5bc00bf338a23fc2a.jpg

What a pity for a girl (DARCIE)! How beautiful it is and how boring it is! And all thanks to her "boyfriend." Many of these girls do not realize what they are missing out there for being with guys like these...

9 minutes ago, Gudari said:

What a pity for a girl (DARCIE)! How beautiful it is and how boring it is! And all thanks to her "boyfriend." Many of these girls do not realize what they are missing out there for being with guys like these...

I think she is even boring without any guy at all 😁

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Creo que es incluso aburrido sin ningún tipo en todo  😁

Well, I think when she showed up at VH, she wasn't like that! I think the power that gives them VH to be managers does not benefit any tenant as they make their stay boring and thinking that they are untouchable. As this continues to occur, there will be many more couples like Darcie and Stifler, Lisa and Grant, Daniel and Domenissa currently and even Melissa and Sergio who already interact much less with their guests as they have the Joker Alexandra and Aaron.

5 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Bueno, creo que cuando se presentó en VH, ella no era así! Creo que el poder que les da VH a ser gerentes no beneficia a cualquier inquilino ya que hacen su estancia aburrida y pensando que son intocables. Ya que esto persiste, habrá muchas más parejas como Darcie y Stifler, Lisa y Grant, Daniel y Domenissa actualmente e incluso Melissa y Sergio que ya interactuar mucho menos con sus invitados, ya que tienen el Joker Alexandra y Aaron.

There is more to see that this couple (Darcie and Stifler) every very little time is either on vacation or visiting other apartments with total freedom of movement as they are in charge of looking for other partners who do their work in their own apartment and surely taking them their benefits with the audience provided by others.

Just now, Gudari said:

There is more to see that this couple (Darcie and Stifler) every very little time is either on vacation or visiting other apartments with total freedom of movement as they are in charge of looking for other partners who do their work in their own apartment and surely taking them their benefits with the audience provided by others.

They already was exactly like this in their first apartment.. before moving to this city or starting to do castings 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They already was exactly like this in their first apartment.. before moving to this city or starting to do castings 

Darcie always has been a bit of a diva  and up her own ass, even though she has a great body have never really liked her. Think she thinks she is too good to be on here. Jmo.

• Like 1