Darcie & Stifler (2019) Part #2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe the kids did something wrong there...

No one has the ability to Delete their Accounts.  It can only be done by Admin or myself.  I know it was not one of us so it will be interesting to find out how that happened.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

No one has the ability to Delete their Accounts.  It can only be done by Admin or myself.  I know it was not one of us so it will be interesting to find out how that happened.

I was referring to the no longer listed Darcie place 😁

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

weird, don't know what happened with the account of "Just in "

17 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Admin is looking to see what happened.

Could be related with "corrupted" database file, because was at the time that the site was having problems to access and even the inbox was all fucked up with repeated messages, messages sent but only appearing on the left panel. Even at forum i notice that some message post appeared repeated large minutes later

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Could be related with "corrupted" database file, because was at the time that the site was having problems to access and even the inbox was all fucked up with repeated messages, messages sent but only appearing on the left panel. Even at forum i notice that some message post appeared repeated large minutes later

Could possibly be.   Admin will get it restored somehow.  Back in the Old Forum in 2014 - 2015 I even had my account removed from some unknown reason and it was able to be brought back.  Just 

In should have no worries it should be restored soon.