B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #3

Don't know who the dude is,but him and this b1 girls just puted to shame all the lame Barca shows Mikey,Blair and their brunet friend puted again and again in b3.This dude didn't even had to hide in bathroom corner(that cams don't catch)in b3 like littl Mikey does.Good stuff.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Don't know who the dude is,but him and this b1 girls just puted to shame all the lame Barca shows Mikey,Blair and their brunet friend puted again and again.This dude didn't even had to hide in bathroom corner(that cams don't catch)in b3 like littl Mikey does.Good stuff.

Z,

Like an US poltician, says

"I approve this message"...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't know who the dude is,but him and this b1 girls just puted to shame all the lame Barca shows Mikey,Blair and their brunet friend puted again and again in b3.This dude didn't even had to hide in bathroom corner(that cams don't catch)in b3 like littl Mikey does.Good stuff.

the dude is amalia boyfriend.

• Upvote 1

Just now, mikeusa said:

the dude is amalia boyfriend.

Thanks,usualy don't watch b1,Gess he arrived few days ago,not bad,he had  fun with the girls in kitchen and they seemto get along,wasn't expecting the bedroom moment..but was an good surprise.

1 hour ago, firewall said:

it's normal with the alcohol to have erect problem I  don't want blame him it was a great night

“it provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance”

William Shakespeare, Macbeth

• Like 1

I may be the only one who thinks this but I thought tonight was sad and pathetic.  I hope just 2 things.  I hope that gent leaves tommorow and never comes back and I hope that what happened tonight doesn't seriously damage the relationship these girls have with each other.   This is a happy and fun apartment or at least it was.   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1